We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Sig making

CarboyZR1

I always wanted to make a sig. I don't know how and appreciate if somebody showed me. Thanks.

What software do you have? And what sort of sig, there's loads of different types... :)

(Yes most of those are quite bad, but I'm better now than I used to be when I made some of those :))

P.S. 5 of them are in use still (I think :))

I have Picasa and Adobe. I would like something like a forum sig. On this photo: http://picasaweb.google.com/Carboy18971/TheMasterpieceGallery/photo#5123586804550804418 or this: http://picasaweb.google.com/Carboy18971/TheMasterpieceGallery/photo#5123588505357853650

I would like to put something like TDU Central Carboy. I would like the one with the Corvette saying TDU Central Carboy in the format of CarMadMike's. Or Carboy on the plate of the Skyline.

What software do you have? And what sort of sig, there's loads of different types... :)

(Yes most of those are quite bad, but I'm better now than I used to be when I made some of those :))

P.S. 5 of them are in use still (I think :))

Half of those pictures aren't even signatures, just pictures with font :)

Well I used Adobe Photopaint for the sigs I have ever made. I use Corel Draw and Phot-Pain for my GCSE and AS leve coursework. But thats more for professioanl designs.

If you have the right software, it's just a matter of fidling with the functions and self-exploring really, plus using tutorials on the net :) That's how I learnt ... and I'm still learning to this day, as new verison appear.

Uh, Speed, just letting you know your sig is oversized a bit :)

1.2 Avatars and Signatures

a. Avatars shall be no more than 100 x 100 in width x height and no larger than 100Kb in filesize.

b. Signatures shall be no more than 550 x 175 in width x height and no larger than 100Kb in filesize, animated signatures are also prohibited as they can be distracting when trying to read posts. If you are posting text in your signature, note that there is a limit to (x amount) characters that can be included, this includes the code to show the image too.

Please note that none of these shall contain nothing of those that are prohibited in those stated in section 1.1

:) Here - to clear any confussion.

Speed's, Caboy's, Mine, Max's and even yours all fall into the correct sizes within the rules - according to Photoshop :)

• 2 weeks later...