We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

NFS Pro Street: In Game Content (Rip Off)

Nodz86

Once again those people at EA are determined to get every little penny they can buy putting car and tuning packs on XBL for download so you can have Everything unlocked from the start, for 400MS Points per pack.

Is it just me or does this get rid of the element of playing the game and feeling a sense of achievement when you unlock something or is it just me ????

For all you who are interested in this, here are the details:

Title: NFS ProStreet

Content: Ultimate Performance Bundle

Price: 800 Microsoft Points

Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions

Dash Text: [ESRB: E10+ (Everyone 10+) SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Don’t leave anything to chance. This ultimate performance bundle immediately unlocks EVERY performance package in the game. After you get the parts, the rest is up to you! Note: all parts can be achieved without purchase by progressing through Career. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: Tuner Car Bundle

Price: 400 Microsoft Points

Dash Text: [ESRB: E10+ (Everyone 10+) SUGGESTIVE THEMES] This bundle includes the following cars: Nissan 350Z (Z33), Ford Focus ST, Volkswagen R32, Audi S3, Lancer Evolution IX, Subaru Impreza WRX STI. Note: all cars in this bundle can be achieved without purchase by progressing through Career. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: Sport Car Bundle

Dash Text: [ESRB: E10+ (Everyone 10+) SUGGESTIVE THEMES] This bundle includes the following cars: Audi S4, Audi TT 3.2 Quattro, Lotus Elise, BMW M3 E46, Porsche Cayman S, BMW Z4 M Coupe. Note: all cars in this bundle can be achieved without purchase by progressing through Career. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: Muscle Car Bundle

Dash Text: [ESRB: E10+ (Everyone 10+) SUGGESTIVE THEMES] This bundle includes the following cars: Nissan 350Z (Z33), Ford Focus ST, Volkswagen R32, Audi S3, Lancer Evolution IX, Subaru Impreza WRX STI. Note: all cars in this bundle can be achieved without purchase by progressing through Career. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Info from Major Nelsons Blog.

Content: Muscle Car Bundle

i didnt know that a REX and a EVO are muscle cars

Save your money, don't buy at release, wait 2 days and I bet you'll be able to get it pre-owned or on ebay for about half the price. EA games are always great for Gamerscore whores to get a quick 1000 but for a good few, the excitement usually dies once they play the thing.

I can't believe I am going to say this but hey !:

The EA guy came into work today and he was showing me in game footage from Pro Street and man the graphics look sweet and the actual game itself looks pretty damn sweet aswell :o.

So I am taking back all the bad things I said about NFS Pro Street!

I can't believe I am going to say this but hey !:

The EA guy came into work today and he was showing me in game footage from Pro Street and man the graphics look sweet and the actual game itself looks pretty damn sweet aswell :o.

So I am taking back all the bad things I said about NFS Pro Street!

Are you feeling okay?

Are you feeling okay?

Dude I don't know lol, but when I saw the ingame footage I was like 'WOW' and he said its much better than NFS's of late (although he would say that he works for EA !) but I am seriously thinking about it although Call of Duty 4 is my next must have game but not for a long time because NHL 2K8 is still providing me with hours of enjoyable gaming :p.

@ Diablo:

I asked to see a video of Pro Street because I said I wasn't keen on it and then he showed it me and I was impressed. So yeah he probably thought I got a sale there but has I said its not a must have purchase but maybe when I have brought my new car and I have a bit more money rolling about I will buy it.

On another note I also saw the video to 'Burnout Paradise City' today aswell and appearantly thats free roam like TDU without the car manufacturers licenses.

We can't be too hard on Nige we all know his taste in games isn't that good, remember his last purchase???? enough said.

Dude thats harsh ! I will have you know that NHL 2K8 is one of the best if not the best game I have EVER played and the best £39.99 I have ever spent :D.

Dude thats harsh ! I will have you know that NHL 2K8 is one of the best if not the best game I have EVER played and the best £39.99 I have ever spent :D.

It was only a joke mate, but saying that I can't see that NHL is one of the best games you've ever played especially with games like GTA, Gran Turismo, TDU to name just three.

It was only a joke mate, but saying that I can't see that NHL is one of the best games you've ever played especially with games like GTA, Gran Turismo, TDU to name just three.

I knew you was joking dude so no worries lol.

Everyone is different, if there was a RC Car Racing game out for X box i would properly say the same, its all down to peoples likes/dislikes, although personally i can't the fascination in fat ballet dancers chasing a black disc, but saying that, you could call my hobby, jumped up tyco's

Ha ha !

That was funny lol.

You clearly haven't watched a game then :p !

• 2 weeks later...

I borrowed the last Need for Speed.... can't even remember the name now... That was done in four hours. Got one achievement for completing the "story" part. Returned it to my littlebrother and was utterly disappointed.

I enjoyed NFS: MW immensely. I did. Not afraid to admit it. Lots of cool cars. Lots of challenges. All round sweet game. Sensation of speed was good. Graphics as well, as it was on PS2.

I saw the demo of ProStreet and I have to say, that it is very good looking. Sensation of speed is aweinspiring.

So here comes the problem. Which is also why I returned PGR4 for Madden. (Yes. I am an NFL hea.) I hate PGR. I can't see the idea of having a car game that is about how long you can ride on two wheels, how long you can slide and other completely useless stuff that has NOTHING to do with racing. I am afraid that ProStreet is the same all over.

If it isn't though......

Who knows.

I borrowed the last Need for Speed.... can't even remember the name now... That was done in four hours. Got one achievement for completing the "story" part. Returned it to my littlebrother and was utterly disappointed.

I enjoyed NFS: MW immensely. I did. Not afraid to admit it. Lots of cool cars. Lots of challenges. All round sweet game. Sensation of speed was good. Graphics as well, as it was on PS2.

I saw the demo of ProStreet and I have to say, that it is very good looking. Sensation of speed is aweinspiring.

So here comes the problem. Which is also why I returned PGR4 for Madden. (Yes. I am an NFL hea.) I hate PGR. I can't see the idea of having a car game that is about how long you can ride on two wheels, how long you can slide and other completely useless stuff that has NOTHING to do with racing. I am afraid that ProStreet is the same all over.

If it isn't though......

Who knows.

Baxie forget the NFL thats crap, boring, slow and sleep inducing watch a CFL (Canadian Football League) game thats much better its faster, more enjoyable and overall MUUUUUUCH better !

In fact forget that just watch NHL like I do 4-5 nights a week (well Tuesday daytime because I sky+ them :D) lol

Baxie forget the NFL thats crap, boring, slow and sleep inducing watch a CFL (Canadian Football League) game thats much better its faster, more enjoyable and overall MUUUUUUCH better !

In fact forget that just watch NHL like I do 4-5 nights a week (well Tuesday daytime because I sky+ them :D) lol

I find NFL to be tremendously enjoyable... So I'll steer clear of the canucks for now.

As for NHL? If I wanna see a bunch of toothless men fight, I'll go to the senior center.