We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your car!

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea TVR have now moved because some young Russian guy bought them out, cant remember were they are

TBH, an Audi, M3 or RR sport would be more reliable, if Baldred had a TVR, he would spend his life broken down

2 things, first TVR has gone into liquidation, so there not anywhere now though the parts company has been bpught out.

Secound my dad's had 3 TRVs over 6 years and has never broken down (touch wood) so they arn't as bad as everyone says. Still RS4 is a better car than any TVR, well cerbey speed 12 or typhon, but normal TVR's.

A TVR would not be practical for driving round the country all day. How the hell would i manage all of the speed bumps i encounter, it's just not worth the hassle.

Oh and TVR do still exist, they went into liquidation, but the Russian then bought them again, and the last thing known was that he was looking for a site in Italy, so he could start rebuilding the brand again, sadly he will be changing them completely, and may even go into power boats and motorbikes. Nothing has happened, so all we can presume is that; 1. There are major things taking place in secret, or 2. The Russian has given up.

I vote for option Two

I got some priorities needing done beforehand though. :cry:
Like the front site page for TDU:C :p (joke - I'm only kidding, forum is fine as it is (Y)

HAHAH I've noticed this thread has become 'Lets all drool over baldred's cars' thread :p btw - v nice set of car baldred :D

Mum drives a Peugeot 207S (She teaches driving lessons in that car). She used to have a Focus Zetec Sport, but insurance got too much to teach in, as engine was quite big for learners :p

Dad drives a clapped out Vectra Sport. It was top of it's league (I think) when it came out, it's got quite a beasty engine compared to modern cars. Especially as it's an S reg.

my brother has a pimpmobile

ready?

A 1998 VW plo 1.4 3 doors in PURPLE, on like 14 inch wheels (stock lol) abit like this, but 3 door and with wheels =\ (no pictures, like they honestly matter lol)

http://www.volkswagenspares.com/UserFiles/Image/front%20damage%20purple%20polo%20nsr%20(Custom)%20(2).JPG

and my dad has an M5 as a company car, but i dont talk to him anymore cuz he lives in another country

my mum doesnt drive and when i can im saving up for a Corsa C in black, 3 door, with black TSW's about 17 inch with chrome lips and tinted windows

no bodykit rubbis, lowering no thanks, big exhaust, im OK with the twinport kit lol

whether this happens or not though, thats another story...

my mum doesnt drive and when i can im saving up for a Corsa C in black, 3 door, with black TSW's about 17 inch with chrome lips and tinted windows

You'll have to be careful with how "tinted" the windows are, as it's illegal to have a blacked windscreen and front windows, but the back ones are allowed.

Know how I know this? Myself and Speed went on a full chav research, to see what was legal and what wasn't :p

no not full chrome noob, just chrome lips, around the edges, the ACTUAL rims are black, and for tinting it will be a very very light black, so it just blends the windows a little more with the body, like i said tho, thats the plan, whether it works or not ¬_¬

and i wanna buy this car from near my house, everytime i see it i shout "ITS MY CAR"