We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 7 Entry

Speed

As I said last week the winner of the week would chose the next theme and Carboy has chosen Drifting, so make sure you include that in your picture otherwise it will be disallowed :(

Good Luck :)

Entrants:

1. RB26DETT

2. CarboyX

3. HSVxSEXY_TIME?

4. ShadowGT

5. Eatu4t

6. Car Freak

7. Blazingfirespeed151

8. Mb

9. -Lr-SpeedraceR

10. CarboyX

11. ScaR

Btw, my normal rules apply, 800x600 maximum size, unnoticable photoshopping is fine, but if someone picks up on it, and I agree, then sorry but you must withdraw the photo in question :)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow CarBoy, you certainly know how to make a man spoilt for choice... Drifting pictures are the most common!

Anyway Speed, i was wondering if I could post the aftermath of a drift... I call the following picture "Track Circles"

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p265/1carfreak1/TrackCircles.jpg

If I can't do this, I'll trawl my album for something else (I already have another backup in mind)

Carboy and or Speed, Do we actually have to show the car drifting, or can we give something like Mb .... just smoke? :)

I was drifting actually:rolleyes::D

@Carboy: You choose drifting, you change your picture and it doesn't show drifting. Lol. + Lambo's are not easy to drift. They are 4wd ffs :p

I was drifting actually:rolleyes::D

@Carboy: You choose drifting, you change your picture and it doesn't show drifting. Lol. + Lambo's are not easy to drift. They are 4wd ffs :p

To MB:I think they are easier to drift and some people also think the same. Plus your picture only shows smoke so how is that any different? lol

To HSV and MB: Here's all the shots of that drift that I have excluding the last one. http://picasaweb.google.com/Carboy18971/POTWWeek7Drift

can we enter more then once ;)

i have roughly 12 decent pics to enter

and can i change the one iv put up at any time?

You can only enter 1 photo, but you can change it as many times as you like before I create the poll so feel free to change it a couple of times if you change your mind, I have done in the past, noone seems to notice anyway ;)

Yeah, designed to "stand out" :)

hmm, I wish I had a RUF, then that would make for a good drift pic.

Edit: oh and Speed, you should clarify that it is a MAXIMUM size of 800x600, as some people can't do that size with the resolution that they play on.