We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 7 Entry

Speed

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RB26DETT
@ RB26DETT

Aren't you supposed to countersteer on a drift? I don't see it.

i held the e-break while travelling fast and the turned through the corner, i didn't countersteer because the car just slid.

should i change my entry? i still did a drift though.

can I enter with a picture that I posted here before?

btw I just added brightness and sharpened it

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y152/prejan/20071012213838.png

Originally Posted by HSVxSEXY_TIME? viewpost.gif

not to ruin your day or anything, but there is no evidence of an ACTUAL drift, for all we know, you could parked up and just turned the wheels then took the pic

I'm using HSVxSEXY_TIME?'s quote to ask you the same thing he asked me.

Guys, give Speed a break. It was 6.45 on a monday morning for petes sake! I know that i wouldn't exactly be awake at that time. I'm glad that i have biology first thing as i'm not fully awake first period and if i had english my teacher would probably have killed me :D. I think i will be voting for RB this time, great shot ;)

not to ruin your day or anything, but there is no evidence of an ACTUAL drift, for all we know, you could parked up and just turned the wheels then took the pic

Actually, I do think that is a drift. Look closely and you can see the smoke against the Exige's right headlight

ok ok here you go a new one

only brightened and sharpened, took that pic the same day I took the other one so you can see I was in the drift mood that time

:p

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y152/prejan/20071125210450.png

My Entry :)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Speed, you're 7 hours late with the voting thread :p

It should have been started at 2am today haha! And no doubt you won't get up till around 3pm again...

That's a bit extreme, I'm not doing it on the exact minute, I don't wait around for this competition you know ;)

Oh and yes, 3 was right Lol.

P.S. Just waiting for Car Freak now, all his photos have mysteriouly disappeared, either that or they're just not appearing for me anymore, so I've Pm'ed him and when he responds I'll publish the vote.