We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 7 Entry

Speed

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iced it's not majorly photoshopped at all, just a little saturation which IMO made the pic look awesome. There is still some colour, but it's hardly noticable since the eye is focusing on bright colours on the lights, it doesn't recognise the duller colours of the trees and signs. But you can see it.

saturation..no photoshop at all..all ingame...i have a friend as a witness...played at his house

EDIT: btw there is still some colour..look carefully at say...the van and road signs

Iced it's not majorly photoshopped at all, just a little saturation which IMO made the pic look awesome. There is still some colour, but it's hardly noticable since the eye is focusing on bright colours on the lights, it doesn't recognise the duller colours of the trees and signs. But you can see it.

Yeah, thanks, I was on my dad's computer until now, and the picture looks a lot "worse" there. Here on mine, I can see the colour :) Sorry for accusation :rolleyes:

As I said last week the winner of the week would chose the next theme and Carboy has chosen Drifting, so make sure you include that in your picture otherwise it will be disallowed :(

Good Luck :)

Entrants:

1. RB26DETT

2. CarboyX

3. HSVxSEXY_TIME?

4. ShadowGT

5. Eatu4t

6. Car Freak

7. Blazingfirespeed151

8. Mb

9. -Lr-SpeedraceR

10. CarboyX

11. ScaR

Btw, my normal rules apply, 800x600 maximum size, unnoticable photoshopping is fine, but if someone picks up on it, and I agree, then sorry but you must withdraw the photo in question :)

*ahem* For reference only. ;)