We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

System Requirements Test

Guest RB26DETT

Question

Guest RB26DETT

I was thinking that this may be helpful especially to the new members who doubt that their PC would run the game.

Here's the link to it: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

All they have to do is select Test Drive: Unlimited on the list and click Can You Run It?

Probably stick this on the TDU:PC section? Just a suggestion. :)

16 answers to this question

Its a bit strange ,it put my PC just over the min specs when all thats under is the video card from the recomended one as its was a NVIDIA GeForce 7600+ and i have a NVIDIA GeForce 7500. Surely that won't make much difference. I thinking of buying it on the PC now and join the PC lot for a bit, dunno, would be a good way to get back into the game.

Guest RB26DETT

Good, you're joining the PC force! Hey, the 7300GT is a great card for it's price. It's waaaaaay better than the GS which I have and I'm playing TDU on 2xAA with Medium Details and HDR off.

Good, you're joining the PC force! Hey, the 7300GT is a great card for it's price. It's waaaaaay better than the GS which I have and I'm playing TDU on 2xAA with Medium Details and HDR off.

Better off with the 7600GT. I'm not sure about the price tho. Anyway I use High Quality, 4xAA, HDR and 1680x1050.

i already knew about this program and my pc fails so bad LOL :D

System Requirements Lab Analysis

graph_all_2.gif</IMG>Sorry, your computer cannot run this product because your system did not meet the Minimum Requirements. If you want to learn how you can fix that problem, please review the details section below. In some cases it may be a free download and you could be good to go.

Sorry for the flashing image moderators

Guest RB26DETT

heh, weird. i've been trusting this site with it's analysis. so far the only games i can't play are halo 2 (because i don't have vista) and guitar hero iii (because the min gpu is a 7600).

oh well, if you xbox guys have doubts about your rigs running TDU, you can ask one of us PC guys.