We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Call of Duty 4 half price!! *UK*

Eudemon

Wait a bit longer and you will get it cheaper....

On the xbox360 - Activision's Call of Duty 4 on Xbox 360 claims the top spot, moving a mightily impressive 1.57 million units. Which can only mean cheaper prices as that trend slows.

Must say if xbox version is the same as the PC one, your in for a treat really was a must have title after playing the pre-release demo. love it all except 1thing...

no coop multiplayer option :(

FINAL THOUGHT: Whats 39.99 times by 1.57 Million, then add the other platforms into the kitty (WOW - games = lots of wad) . . .

Just saw this advert on TV and will be picking this up for sure, Call of Duty 4 for £24.99 from Gamestation until the 5th December. Note the link below is not an affiliate link or nothing, I just find it a really good deal to miss !

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/images/category/games-in-2007/COD4.asp

Until the 5th of December? You do realise, if that date is right, that offer expired 13 days ago? :happyroll:

I have heard a lot about the multiplayer as not being as fun as RSV which I still love and play and still regard as the best mutiplayer shooter experience on the Xbox 360 but I am interested in the SP campaign in this game cause that is what I have heard most good things about.

£24.99 is good enough for me, might even buy it today in fact!

Haha randy you're right, I never realised, that, I guess I saw it wrong or something as the site shows it at £24.99 and it's on a good few times so I'll have another gander when I can.

I just got this for PC and it was breathtaking and a must for any shooter fan. The campaign lasted two nights but what a blast those two nights were.

It's very much like an interactive movie and well worth full price for a short but breathtaking campaign. It's well worth playing a few times, you have arcade mode for some fun shooting too plus the multiplayer.

The multiplayer is very very good if you like close quarters combat. I found most players working well as a team on most servers and I think it's because of the way the game works. You just can't help scouting through the level in teams. It reminds me a lot of paintballing where you have to stay low as much as possible. Find cover, shoot and move when your team is giving covering fire. All this at a fast pace so it's not like most online tactical shooters where you get bored after a few rounds.

So overall I would say put it on your Christmas list if you like shooters or go and buy if you can't wait. At any price it's value for money because of the high quality cinematic experience it gives you.

Well I went and bought it, treated myself seeing as it's Christmas and Iced I asked the guy and he said "yeah we know mate, some of the adverts say the wrong date, the 5th and the 9th usually", however by Tuesday they will all say the correct date of the 23rd.

So there we go!

• 4 weeks later...