We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 8 Entry

Speed

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, u guys are actually really good but anyways sorry diablo for lying to you, I bet all of u are hating me now, when I joined this forum Iced_Bullet didn't like me and still doesn't (I think thats the reason why he even bothered to investigate) Didn't want to cheat but, I wanted to post so bad but just couden't, so once again sorry diablo and sorry TDUc Members, I think im gonna unjoin, I have -2 points of rep, 1 for no reason :( and the other for cheating... started on the bad foot huh? But thats it... Sorry

What I don't understand is why you even done it in the first place.

Idk, I really wanted to post...

If you wanted to post that badly, you must have wanted to win. So why not show us that you wanted it really badly by just going on TDU and taking a picture 5 minute job.

Anyway lets just hope you won't do it again.

Or I will get Diablo to use my special tool on forums.

He will like it to.

If you wanted to post that badly, you must have wanted to win. So why not show us that you wanted it really badly by just going on TDU and taking a picture 5 minute job.

Anyway lets just hope you won't do it again.

Or I will get Diablo to use my special tool on forums.

He will like it to.

It's not as easy on the PS2 version ;)

Which is why I went to investigate, as it was highly coinsedental that he had a mate on TDU PC and he happened to take picture of a bike racing a car, and exrtemly strange that the helmet was different.