We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

XBL Problems

Nodz86

XBL are having issues again. People can't sign in or like me get booted off XBL when they boot up a game.

Also when you run a connection test XBL = fail.

Only M$ couldcock up on xmas day.

Xbox LIVE Status

You may have noticed that the LIVE service has been having a few issues over the past few days. This includes things like signing in, matchmaking and account recovery. Not everyone has had problems, but I know some of you have and I wanted to give you and update. While the service was never completely offline, problems like this are not acceptable. The entire LIVE team has been working day and night to ensure that you can have a great LIVE experience. While we’re not done yet, I wanted to let you know that things are getting better each hour and that no one on the team is going anywhere until the job is done. Thanks for your patience.

From Major Nelson a.k.a. Larry Hryb Xbox Live Director of Programming.

Just got this from xbox.com (when I eventually got on it)

Xbox LIVE Service Status

Xbox Live and Zune Marketplace users will experience billing related transaction failures, including but not limited to: Purchase of premium download content, music, and account management, including account creation, renewal, and recovery; additionally users may experience issues with matchmaking and statistics related transactions.

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/support/ - Check here for XBL status

In other words give up and try later, also the xbox.com XBL forum is full of XBL not working etc,etc and so is gamefaqs.