We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Alert: Cheater Caught With Trainer Use

CarboyZR1

wat's a gumball?
A Gumball is a rally which (in real life) people take their supercars and "race" them accross the world, on a pre-organised route.

This is of course illegal, however excites most of at the prospect of people racing in the real world. There is an entry fee of around $30 000, i think, to stop anyone entering with their Punto etc. However the main idea of the Gumball is to have fun, and complete the stages, not actually racing. As they say - "it's a rally not a race" However there is still an un-official 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

We on TDU PC have had 3 Gumball rallys within TDU. And they are very good fun. I have also organised it for 360, but noone really was interested :(

A Gumball is a rally which (in real life) people take their supercars and "race" them accross the world, on a pre-organised route.

This is of course illegal, however excites most of at the prospect of people racing in the real world. There is an entry fee of around $30 000, i think, to stop anyone entering with their Punto etc. However the main idea of the Gumball is to have fun, and complete the stages, not actually racing. As they say - "it's a rally not a race" However there is still an un-official 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

We on TDU PC have had 3 Gumball rallys within TDU. And they are very good fun. I have also organised it for 360, but noone really was interested :(

does anyone actually stick to speed limits on TDU then ?

And you're online?

yes im online mate :) and if atari ban me - i will do everything in my power to sue the company for releasing software that contains the same charatistics as a virus and deletes/removes my boot.ini files.

even to the extreme of selling my computer, which can be replaced after the trial with my compensation ;LOL

Im fed up mate, too many corrupt profiles, cause a group of 100 or so people released a title not fit for production. and i dont see any other cheaters getting banned. and if i do, hell i can afford a hundred copies of tdu with new cd-keys...

ive done my bit i think for tdu, why should i keep getting shafted, just like anyone else for that matter ?

Hmmm, okay. I don't see how just because you've done a lot for the community game, and the fact it's buggy game suddenly gives you the right to start usinga trainer. But hey that's your decision, and I don't believe you're using it to get to the top of the leader boards. Still, rather you then me ;)

does anyone actually stick to speed limits on TDU then ?
Not really. The slowest we ever do is 90mph. The TDU Gumballs are basically just flat out races. And real Gumball do obey the speed limit some times. Most of the time, from what I've read, is just obove the speed limit, and very occasiopanlly they let their foot down. Unfortunately there are not many roads / police / conditions / traffic which let them floor it for days on end ... :cry: