We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grats to Iced_Blank and randomus_r

TDU 505

Haha Pherelas I think all of their members voted, I did note we got one vote from Iced I think it was so cheers for that!

[+] It was actually Blazingfirespeed151 who voted for us so thanks mate!

Also I see we have a new member but I'm not sure if he's put his name in wrong.

Errr how did Gamers Community win "Best TDU Community site" (sorry randomus_r) but it has 14 members when this place has quite a few. Anyway congratulations.

Well, we did have more until the database corrupt... I dunno, there's less awareness of TDU Central on the PC side, though...

Well, we did have more until the database corrupt... I dunno, there's less awareness of TDU Central on the PC side, though...

I think it's mainly because the PC lot here use this forum rather than the official, mainly because the rules are slighty laxxer and the atmosphere is less formal (hopefully this doesn't get me banned ;)) I really only ever used the official forum for my trouble I had with my graphics card, getting me to about 100 posts, then gradually stopped using it. However recently when i'd got 1000 here, i went back to the official forum.

I sill prefer to this day this forum, as we all know each other's driving ability. And also we don't have a ridiculous amount of posts/threads for people to talk about 'American Cars' 'English Cars' 'Antarctic Cars' etc. That's what annoys me, as that forum is for TDU.

Anyway, rant over :p

I don't even know why I just ranted haha - lol - sorry