We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Question: How do i get the Secret Car?

ExplosiveGoats

The "secret car" is the vehicle you see when you haven't downloaded the car they're using at that moment.

However you can get this car through a glitch on the PC version (not sure how to do that), its nothin special though man, interior view doesn't work, and it performs just like the Skyline (it has it's rims as well). There is also a secret bike that resembles a vespa from the front but is still a sport bike, it's wheels shine bright red/orange from a distance.

hope that helped

I've managed to drive it... it's ugly, slow, the interior doesn't work, the dials are stupid and it sounds horrible :p

EDIT: That's assuming you get the actual default car (due to a bug when you start the game). If you just swap files, it only looks like the default car.

Thinking about it, the bug might therefore be possible on the 'box. Try searching YouTube, there's a vid on how to get it.

i had it because you haven't downloaded the car i was in. It appears for any dlc you haven't downloaded. And now i know who you are i'll put you on my friend list on xbl

Ok i just want to get this straight. Say someone downloads Mclaren Gt. I havnt. When i look at him i see that car? Im so confused. I just want it so bad. Gosh im a noob!

Yes, all of the packs on Xbox Live are safe to download. Additionally, if you want to see the real cars and not the red/yellow one, download all of the free cars (singular, not packs that cost 350MS points per), and it will load the pic of the download cars so you can see them.

• 2 years later...