We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Alleged email revealing PC Carpack! [picture inc.]

Iced_Bullet

It's an email right so why doesn't he forward it to one of the doubters who would then check the headers and confirm it is real.

But who couldn't foward an 'email' giving the exact details of the second coming, as authenticated by the Pope and George W Bush. ;)

You been drinking again mate or is that a stupid question
actually it was my Elvis impression, but thats often confused for drunken slurring:D

Yes it is :p

btw, sorry baldred ;)

Ok well it's not exactly bold it's called a 'Headline' (and looks about probably an < h3 >) which is exactly as it sounds, it's meant to draw you to it first just like a newspaper.

Note the difference in the thickness of your subject header compared to the supposed printscreen.

I had edited my post before I saw all yours :p

[Offtopic]Iced is a candidate for Total Nugget !!![/Offtopic]

Ah now I get you Understudy mate, it makes sense when you say it fairly sober hence why I got it wrong. :D :p

Also Iced, please when you quote one of us over here just say [membername] at TDUc pointed this out, don't constantly link to us here, it looks like spam mate.

[Offtopic]Iced is a candidate for Total Nugget !!![/Offtopic]

Also Iced, please when you quote one of us over here just say [membername] at TDUc pointed this out, don't constantly link to us here, it looks like spam mate.

Fair doos, sorry :p

I just wanted .... ah well :(

The second one was the link to the screen shot. As my photobucket decided to conk out. I'll re-try it, then re-edit the post and go to bed me thinks.

Don't have to take it that harshly, I'm not sending you to your bed with no supper or the like. You are grounded though !
I wasnt going cos of you ;)

I'm going because I had to get up at 5am today to do goegraphy exams. 4 x 1 hour papers. Did them all in 2 hours in bullet points :D and did alright w00t.

Also, I have college in the morning, and more geography h/w to do. If i can be bothered.

If you step outside this section of the forum you will realise how many titles (and players) there are, unfortunately there is only so much time in the day. I wish I could answer every single question but that is not humanly possible.

The answer to the PC pack is, as I said already, I'm afraid I cannot comment, I will as soon as I receive an official confirmation.

Hmmmm, another thing to think of, and try and de-code :p

Maybe I'm just clutching at straws :p

And thanks btw baldred for the nugget in nice yellow size 7 font :)

Why doesn't he post the actual full desktop printscreen itself? Why some cut down version, seems a bit too "uhhuh" for me.

I agree, it does have that fake feeling about it, and the way it says TADA Evidence seems slightly insistent, sort of as though he's not sure if people will believe him, if he would have just gone "Here you go" that would be much more believable, however that would make him seem slightly too relaxed which could also be a sign of trying to make people believe him. (I took a short course in Psychology at Uni and also watch loads of CSI).

--This below is the important bit--

If you look closely round the text at the top you can see there are grey pinkish dots around the text and the text is also slightly blurry, however this does not show on the main body of text which means the top had been pasted in a Bitmap (.BMP) file then saved as a JPEG (.JPEG) however since it does not appear around the main body of text that means it was typed during the creation of the picture. I'm really sorry about sort of just proving it is fake for all of you hoping it's real.

well fake or no fake my views have changed and theres no way i would pay for dlc now its 2008 and tdu2 launch is far far too close a reality for me to pay for a dlc package that is outdated on its release.

unless the cars in the dlc are allowed in the next title of tdu, never gonna happen we all know. but whilst im happy to pay for dlc, i want my moneys worth from it and predicted lauch of tdu2 is only a few mnths away.