We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU:C Easter Gumball 3000 Challenge [Poll inc.] [PC & 360]

Iced_Bullet

Should a points system be used for the Gumball 3000 ??? [please explain]  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should a points system be used for the Gumball 3000 ??? [please explain]

• No - Don't include a point system in the Gumball [please explain]
    • Yes - Include a point system for PARTS of the Gumball [please explain]
    • Yes - Include a point system for ALL of the Gumball [please explain]
    • I'm not bothered

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it was meant to start at 10pm GMT. However that is the time you were there, according to the time of your post.Well it would appear that you were the only one who actually bothered to turn up (except me) out of EVERYONE who's meant to be competing for day 2. Sorry, but I cannot babysit everyone and constantly remind them. If they turn up, they turn up, if they dont, they don't. This now means I won't be doing another Gumball like this as you were the only one to turn up to day 2. :p

I did remember the day. But I realized I couldn't make it so I told you two times that I couldn't make it.

Sorry i couldn't attend it, but either way i couldn't do it:

On Thursday night my internet cut off and my dad only just got it working again at about 11pm last night because it appears our router was down so we had to go to PC World yesterday and get a new one, so i wouldn't have been able to make it.

And i found out Friday morning that we were going to Chester (in Cheshire) for all of Saturday because it was my great grandma's birthday. I was going to tell everyone but like i said, i had no internet. But we got back at about 10pm on Saturday so i couldn't make it anyway.

I'm extremely sorry i couldn't attend it after moaning about nowone showing up to the first day and i completely understand why you don't want to organise anymore Iced. Sorry everyone.

• 3 weeks later...