We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU:C Easter Gumball 3000 Challenge [Poll inc.] [PC & 360]

Iced_Bullet

Should a points system be used for the Gumball 3000 ??? [please explain]  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should a points system be used for the Gumball 3000 ??? [please explain]

• No - Don't include a point system in the Gumball [please explain]
    • Yes - Include a point system for PARTS of the Gumball [please explain]
    • Yes - Include a point system for ALL of the Gumball [please explain]
    • I'm not bothered

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I said!
No you didnt! ffs - please shut up whingeing and read the rules ...

I just checked and all you said was:

"I'm sure. I think I'll change my car to a Gallardo Spyder Stage 3, plus Speed also used a 575 in the last Gumball"

I said that you couldn't use the 575 as me and Speed had already selected it. In the rules it clearly states that only 2 of each model can be used in this Gumball. Please, next time (from now on ...) make sure you know the rules off by heart. Otherwise I will think hard abotu not entering you. I'm fed up of people not reading the rules, not just you Carboy ...

Sorry if I sound sour, but I did not spend time creating this thread and maps etc for you to ignore the rules etc.

:D:D

Sorry buddy, but I am going to have to pull out of the Gumball. My video card is an Nvidia 7900 GT and I have just been bitten by the bad voltage regulator bug. It started around the time the patch came out and has been getting worse since. I fired up TDU tonight to practice and realized that finally the game has become unplayable. I don't expect to get my card back from the manufacturer in time for the event.

Thanks for the hard work, I am upset that I won't be able to participate.

BubHwld.

Iced, I had an idea for the 360 Gumball. After watching the movie 3000 miles I think maybe having a person hide that would be a hidden police car or something like that would be cool as that person would be allowed to pull someone over during the rally. Sound realistic and more fun. What do you think?
Yeah, that is a very good idea. I will think about it for the next Gumball. Unless you'd like to have it for the 360 this time ...

I think it would be hard to "hide" in TDU, as the names are above the car etc ... but we could always tell people to turn them off :)

Please put me down for :

Day 1[un-restricted] : Ford Shelby GR-1

Day 2 [C Class or below] : Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe

This should be fun! :excited:

OK, thank you :)
Does anyone know what day the Gumball will be for the 360?

Day 1[un-restricted] : Lamborghini Gallardo SE- Stage 3

Day 2 [C Class or below] : If we have a day 2 i'll edit this post ad put the car in.

Nope, as no-one has said they'll take over the 360 side of things ....