We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Adding your system specs is now available

S71NG3R

Iced, why are you suing your DVD recorder?

Nice work Diablo, maybe add a slot for PSU?? :)

(oh and I paid for and built my computer all by myself)

Becaue it gives a very good image, records and doesn't alter my FPS at all, and FRAPS put my FPS down to 10 or 4 when filming. But recently, I have updated FRAPS, I dont have XFire on with FRAPS, and also record at half-size on 1024x768. Now I get an FPS of 20 in-game when the server is full, and the video play-back is at 30FPS.

It is still miles better / easier to use the DVD Recorder, it's just the fact I have to explain to my dad why I need it, everytime I link it up etc. He doesn't know, when I use FRAPS.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Becaue it gives a very good image, records and doesn't alter my FPS at all, and FRAPS put my FPS down to 10 or 4 when filming. But recently, I have updated FRAPS, I dont have XFire on with FRAPS, and also record at half-size on 1024x768. Now I get an FPS of 20 in-game when the server is full, and the video play-back is at 30FPS.

It is still miles better / easier to use the DVD Recorder, it's just the fact I have to explain to my dad why I need it, everytime I link it up etc. He doesn't know, when I use FRAPS.

But your suing it? taking it to court? nugget?! :D

E: http://law.freeadvice.com/general_practice/suing_being_sued/