We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU: PC Car Sound Upgrades! Pack 2 now ready!!

Mb

im still trying to find decent sound files to get the V8 Vantage from but without much luck so far :( any help that people can offer would be great.

try the Saleen S7 from GTR2, i can install that game if you don't have it and send it to you, i think that might work well, or the Corvette C5R from it.

nice work on the 575, but i don't think i'll change to it, i love the originalk sound (Y)

• Replies 468
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

try the Saleen S7 from GTR2, i can install that game if you don't have it and send it to you, i think that might work well, or the Corvette C5R from it.

nice work on the 575, but i don't think i'll change to it, i love the originalk sound (Y)

ive got GTR2, thats where i got the 575 sounds from (actually its a 550 but meh....) i might well try the corvette sounds.

also yeah i know the 575 isnt too good but i didnt want to spend too long changing it cos i prefer the original sound anyway. just a tester piece. anywho.... homework again 2night so i might just stick to doing this modding at weekends or when ive got a full night to do it in the amount of time it takes to do one is immense :( but i'll stick at it, hopefully get a few done.

i'm still trying to get V8 vantage sounds without any luck whatsoever. :( if anyone could get clear sounds that'd be great but for now... there aint much i can do on it i'm afraid :(

Guest RB26DETT
    Just a heads up to those still seeking Skyline mods, I've downloaded the .bnk unpacker and as soon as I reinstall Wavelab I'll set about recording and fitting some of the Need For Speed sounds.

You can criticise NFS all you want but when it comes to engine sounds, you know they did well. :D

could i request something? :)

if you're making a skyline sound from the NFS games, could you use the stock version of the car as it sounds the best IMO. i didn't really like the sound of the car when you tuned it. ProStreet has the best stock sound for the skyline IMO.

Hey stinger i just downloaded your sound pack & half the cars sound exactly the same as there old ones?

There is a list in the read me file of the car files that changed. I put all the files in the pack for easy drag and drop folder copying. But there is the option to copy the files one at a time if you want.

But there are one or two car sounds where I could not tell the difference.

could i request something? :)

if you're making a skyline sound from the NFS games, could you use the stock version of the car as it sounds the best IMO. i didn't really like the sound of the car when you tuned it. ProStreet has the best stock sound for the skyline IMO.

Absolutely, that was the plan! I thought about making two sounds for it actually - one tuned and one untuned - so you could chose between them. That way, if your car's upgraded in-game then you could make it sound different.

I had a eureka moment earlier. I put the Corv_69 sounds onto the Shelby GT500. Pure sex. :eek:

I spent nearly an hour driving round corners sideways while listening to White Zombie. :D

Also took a couple of nice photos of my GT500 and my Camaro. I painted them both black while listening to White Zombie, too. :p

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z245/matt88sco/TDU%20Pics/20080209214726.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z245/matt88sco/TDU%20Pics/20080209212528.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z245/matt88sco/TDU%20Pics/20080209211842.jpg

I know it's a discussion about sound, not pictures, but :p