We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The "Same Manufacturer "Car .vs. Car"" Thread

DriftNismo

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd take the 350z. I think the 370z got too much attention, its not even that beautiful. So 350z please. Preferably Nismo :D

Anyone mind if i take the next one..?

Oh yeahhh, Nismo 350, even though the Nismo 370 looks cool, I think I like the 350 a bit more.

I saw a Nismo 350Z here a few days ago and it had Veilside bodykit on it, it looked almost the same as the one that DK drives in Tokyo Drift... I want one lol

Right guys, i've always wanted to put these head to head. Both cars belong to one if my friends, although he sold one for the other.

So...

Manufacturer: Honda

2004 Civic Type R (EP-3)

http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af253/jazzi_bee/4152077533a10592377549o.jpg

2004 Integra Type R (DC5) / Acura RSX

http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af253/jazzi_bee/4152077533a9087514961o.jpg

Both cars are Japanese spec imports

I personally love both cars the same. The Civic makes me just want to go faster all the time and the Integra its just an amazing car to be in. I would, however, pick the Civic first just because, well, its a Civic!

What do you guys think?

EDIT: Both reg plates are out of use now, so i wont bother blanking them out.

So rare these days to find a girl who appreciates the finer things in life (i.e. anything with 4 wheels and an engine)... ;)

Integra for me. The Civic's bodykit (at least in that pic) looks too cheap and tacky, and the car looks under-wheeled. Also, I simply like the Integra's styling more. However, if it was between the Integra and that Civic in your sig, then it's a different story

So rare these days to find a girl who appreciates the finer things in life (i.e. anything with 4 wheels and an engine)... ;)

Integra for me. The Civic's bodykit (at least in that pic) looks too cheap and tacky, and the car looks under-wheeled. Also, I simply like the Integra's styling more. However, if it was between the Integra and that Civic in your sig, then it's a different story

I try my best ;) Cars have always fascinated me. I almost went to college to become a mechanic, but took photography instead.

Yeah must admit, the Tegra is quite the looker. I'd probably go for the Civic in my sig too. They slightly changed it for the new 2010 model, even the S-Type Civic is a looker these days.

Hmmm... tough one... I'm still trying to get over the fact that the RSX (or Integra) looks weird with the Honda badge instead of the Acura one lol

I think I'll go with the Integra, personally I think it has the slightly sportier look and I have always been a fan of the RSX/Integra.

Ahh yeah! Forgot to put Acura RSX next to it. :cheeky:

Ok, I think I lost that last one so here's a new one lol

Manufacturer: Toyota

Supra MKIV

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z297/scottie_4_life/Supra-1.jpg

Celica (7th gen.)

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z297/scottie_4_life/Celica.jpg

I vote for the Supra, as far as tuning goes, it's way better. It looks better too, and you can get the 2JZ-GTE engine (twin-turbo inline-6).