We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The "Same Manufacturer "Car .vs. Car"" Thread

DriftNismo

Very tough decision :(

I like the XF's design better as a whole, but I just cannot stand those front headlights! :bananamad: And the SV8 has crap rims...

On the other hand, the idea of an "old-man's car" being able to surprise ricers at the lights really draws me to the XJR. It's so much stealthier than the German super saloons. And looks the sex in black with 20" Sepang alloys. But I just cannot stand the facelift's bumper! Looks like a fat man's chin!

So after a lengthy internal debate, I'll take this

172610.1-lg.jpg

A pre-facelift one with those Sepang alloys. Plus, I'll have some money left over to buy something else! :D

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

*koff koff* It sure is dusty in here...

Anyway I know it's been a long time, but with your approval, I'd like to revive this little thread cos it was fun back in the day. And also ask your opinion on something i feel rather strongly about: BMW super-SUVs

2010bmw_x5m_x6m.jpg

Think the X5M too "Chelsea Tractor-ish"? Or is the X6M too pointless?

Personally I'd take the X5 because i really REALLY don't get the point of the X6. But then, there are some out there who think the X6 is great :ill: (I'm looking at you, Mark)