We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU:C Facebook group.

Guest RB26DETT

Guest RB26DETT
Meh :p Not on Facebook, Bebo, MySpace, anything like that. And proud of it :D

Although I have a deviantART, but that's different ;)

nah, it's cool. just want to know if anyone from TDU:C have facebook accounts, and so if there are a lot of people on, why not start a group. if there aren't, no need to start one eh. :p the other forum i'm a member of, CF (computerforum), has a facebook group.

I think I have a facebook, but I only signed up, and changed my profile, I think that's all I did. I do get emails from them saying such and such has added you etc.

But MySpace and Bebo FTW!!

Even though I have been slack these past few months on them. I think I'll pass on this group thing - Sorry. But good idea.

I'm not sure if many people would want to show their own private stuff on here. Just my 2 cent.

But hey, you never know, people may be interested ....

All i've worked out so far is myspace is full of crap music that plays over your own, bebo is full of people who are about 2 years old which is quite impressive and facebook is compleatly pointless :) Don't have a profile on any but have an account on bebo so I could look at someones, never been updated and havn't beed on since, apparently people have posted loads of message, might take a look one day.

Cool, baldred has a cave named after him.

Are you a zombie baldred? It says that you died in 757. lol

yes i am, thats why i sit here watching these forums all day, i need no sleep.

no, but if you don;t do it, you'll get a ban! but then I suppose you're used to them by now ;)

*quickly + reps baldy and hides underbed*

Yes and everyone should do the same, i'm in a bad mood so bans will cheer me up. Good luck.