We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU:C Forza 2 Racing Team/Club

Mb

Hi all,

as 10/11 people voted for TDU:C FM2 race-afternoons/nights, i thought of starting a team.

Me and Diablo had some fun just now on Forza. Was really fun, but i sucked because of my hand which is still broken. Si if you are up to some Forza now and then, sign up here! :D

We do a lot of things:

- Racing

- Drifting

- Dragracing

- Nordschleife bangin' ("Normal" cars a upgraded and maxed with really good setup for fast Ring Times.)

I hope we get some members and hope you enjoy it aswell.:D

Members:

- RuthlessLambo

- Sodapopchris

- KTF67

- R4C3M4N14C

- Crazed Dodgem

- Pherelas

Hey Mb the driving is better than some you see on this game and the fact you have an injury and still push the car like this is very impressive. Good job !

Thanks, but i threw out a 7:35 with a stock GT3, not even the RS. The GT3 only had an intercooler swap. So when my hand is ok, im going to push it as hell :p

i have a car i made for the competition on the official TDU forum. its got quite a few atari/tdu logos on it, and aslong as i know it wont ruin any chances in teh comp (which is still showing little sign of life >.>) i'll send you the car and you can have the designs

• 3 weeks later...