We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

These photos are from this past weekend.

I'm not satisfied with the overall quality of those pics as I couldn't do with my regular camera (D200/D300 with 70-200 f2.8) so I had to do them with a friend camera (D60 with 55-200 of factory), the camera is so small that I shake a lot with no intention, a disaster... :rolleyes: I hope you like!

4010243742_df4b809b8a.jpg

4010243740_48a527d9da.jpg

4010243734_6c6dd2b109.jpg

4010243730_8ffd24f449.jpg

4009458931_483ca4077d.jpg

4009458921_4531a6aabb.jpg

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

- Seat Cupra

- Porsche 911 Turbo

- 3x Porsche Cayman

- Porsche Cayenne

- 14x Honda Civic Type R

- 3x Honda Integra Type R

- Audi RS4

- Abarth 500

- Abarth Grande Punto

- 2x Toyota Supra

- Nissan GTR

Thats all i can remember just now...

A Nissan Skyline R32 that couldn't go anywhere in the snow. He couldn't get going very fast and when he got to the first hill he couldn't go anywhere lol. I wonder how long it took the tow truck to get there... lol

We Probally got an Inch of snow Everywhere. Its *puke* and its not even Fluffy snow, its Heavy wet snow its also really cold here. theres a rule now that you have to shovel your snow in front of your house, or you get a fine. I Did One Line of snow shoveled and Wrote in the Snow Next to it "Sorry To Cold To Shovel" :D

It has the Black Bar under the tail lights so probally a 16m F430

That doesn't mean that. It's a challenge rear grille, an option on any 430. Doesn't necessarilly mean it's a 16M.

Anyway I saw my first street sighting of a Lotus Evora in Scotland today! It was turquoise and looked extremely nice. No photos as I was on the bus coming home from college and didn't have my camera with me. :(

[quite possible Japanese import] Ralliart Evo 8 :D

I'd say 7 since it doesn't have the nose piece you get on the 8. Besides that the car looks kinda awkward to me... can't say why though, something about it just doesn't look quite right.

I'd say 7 since it doesn't have the nose piece you get on the 8. Besides that the car looks kinda awkward to me... can't say why though, something about it just doesn't look quite right.

Ahh good spot. Typo's ftl :( Cheers mate