We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been to New Jersey, land of the fat and the lazy! Of course, many are bankers, and some of them aren't boring!

-Porsche 911 Cabrio 996 (3x)

-Porsche 911 Cbario 997 (1x)

-Porsche Boxter (countless)

-BMW M6 (1x convertible, 1x coupe)

-BMW M5 (1x)

-Bentley Continental GT (2x)

-Bentley Continental Flying Spur (1x)

-Roush Mustang (1x)

-Saleen S281 Mustang (previous generation, 1x)

-Tons of Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes (this is 'Mericaland, so you get a lot of these)

-Assorted AMGs

Nothing too special, sadly. :(

Remember those turquoise LP670 SVs and Koenigseggs that some of you saw in London earlier? Well, guess what TopSpeed just posted!

:hmm:

-Leadfoot

;339466']J

Remember those turquoise LP670 SVs and Koenigseggs that some of you saw in London earlier? Well, guess what TopSpeed just posted!

:hmm:

-Leadfoot

Old news.

Pay your parking fines all is well, repeatedly not pay them and continue to illegally park your car, get clamped. They're loaded, so it's the result of laziness or naivety.

Lol, just read the Top Speed article, they basically give you no information.

"The owners", I think they mean owner.

Nothin' Spesh. As always. The people of Tenerife seem to prefer driving around in 1.4 litre sheds instead of proper cars but nvm.

Audi S5:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x104/GTAMADDOG/Cars2/Image00009.jpg

Porsche Carrera 4S:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x104/GTAMADDOG/Cars2/Image00010.jpg

Oh, and I saw a BMW 330i convertable which was on English plates which was quite a suprise.

Also so a crazy accident while I was eating/drinking in an Irish bar on a Spannish island of all places.

A Citroen C3 hire car came racing down the hill towards a roundabout, had no intention of stopping or looking for other cars. BMW 3 series came around the roundabout, C3 quite epicly t-boned the BMW and actually got the BMW air-born sideways and pushed it through a road sign before the BMW landed 20 foot from where it got hit.

Both cars were obvious write-offs. The BMW's rear axle was complete toast, both of it's rear wheels were at impossible angles. The C3's front end was somehow pushed back and then sideways so it looked double it's normal width.

Luckilly all the people involved were alright although there must've been a language barrier because three people got out of the BMW and stood at the side of the road and said nothing, probably in shock. Then two men got out of the C3 and did the same. No emergency services showed up at all which was weird considering the scale of the incident.

Cool story. Did you see the whole thing :p?

Pretty much.

I heard and saw the Citroen C3 flying down the road towards the roundabout and thought "Oh God, another person with the 'There's nothing as fast as a hire car' mentality" then I turned around to have a drink. Then I heard a seriously loud bang and skidding, swung my head around to see the BMW fly through a sign and land with a bounce sideways and to see the Citroen roll to a stop. I thought it was pretty serious at first as did everyone else because there was tons of smoke and both the cars horns were going off constantly and no-one seemed to be moving but they all got out and stood at the side of the road after about 20 seconds.

Saw an black Aston Martin DB9 :drool: (First Aston I've seen). Also saw this week:

- Couple of Jaguar XF's

- 2 911's (Not sure if one of them was GT2)

- Old Mustang

- Corvette C6/Z06

- E-Type

- Jaguar XKR Arden AJ 20

Been to "the big city" (pop. 40,000!) today, and saw:

-Lamborghini Gallardo (so happy, recognized the sound :cheeky: ). I waited a while for this one, and stood by the road forever after it went by. It passed by a total of three times, but I didn't have my camera on me. Naturally, once I had gotten it, I stood by the road with the camera for about twenty minutes. But, as you can probably guess...

-Bentley Continental GT (might've been a Speed, but I just saw it in a blur, so couldn't check the front, wheels, or back, just saw the general silhuette :( )

-Several Pontiac Trans Ams

-Several new Camaros

___

Pretty interesting. :)

-Leadfoot

;340311']but I didn't have my camera on me. Naturally' date=' once I had gotten it, I stood by the road with the camera for about twenty minutes. But, as you can probably guess...[/quote']

I know the feeling and it always seems to happen to me! :o

Anyways i saw a 4-Door Skyline R32 and a S13 Silvia Last night! And in the daytime a 205 GTi Kitted out for rallying!

Which reminds me that i'm going to the Speyside Rally next week, and the list has a few nice cars in it!(Appert from the 205's, Evo's and Imprezas) Also i'm woundering if my 'luck' will continue to happen.....The past 3 rallys i've been to a crash of some kind has happnede in front of me!(And not just little bashes to a tree!)

Two Bentley Continential GTCs. One in silver and another in a dark blue like colour. They are owned by some Americans that own some beach front vacation condos up the road from my house. Oh and that same Corvette C6 Z06 I keep seeing owned by a guy from town.

Well a tuned Corvette C6 Z06 drove by my house today, I thought it was a ZR1 at first because it sounded very similar and I only caught a glimpse of it, but then it passed by again and turns out it was a heavily modified Z06. No pics though. I will be attending an American Le Mans series race the weekend of August 28th though:)