We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

V Spec GTR!?! They like only just come out in Europe, and in Limited numbers(50 or so), Unless its a Import of course!:cool:

Was out with a mate who is buyng a car and he took me along as i'm "the car guy who knows lots and all that stuff so can tell me if the car will break down within a day". The car we were looking at (a 1998 Daihatsu Sirion, no joke) the owner had a lotus Esprit in parked in his garage!(a 1999 edtion). was soo tempting to take a picture but decided agenst it as it felt wrong, expecially since my mate decided to "Think about it" when it came to buying the car!

What do you mean?

P1s were Europe only (UK only?), 22Bs were Japanese (at first). In fact, the point of the P1 was to stop people from importing Japanese specials.

EDIT: @Andreaz - Check to see if it has a nav system like this. I think the M5s were the only ones with sat nav, but I could be wrong (or confused with the US-spec car).

-Leadfoot.

We had a P1 that lived near us a fwe years ago.

Nearly got run over by a Bentley Continental Speed the over day, no pics as I was running out of its way. Also an Aston V8 Vantage. Back in Notts now so not a lot up here and have yet to see the Reventon that goes around.

EDIT: Can get a P1 for about £6000 in UK, insurance is silly though.

Yeah that's what i heard aswell from some guys, that buying a car in the UK is fairly cheap, but insurance is killer.

Here cars are expensive and insurance is quite expensive aswell, but not as expensive as in the UK.

I can't rember what Impreza it was, never had time to see the back as we were late in getting to the rally(which was called off mideway into the stage since one of the drivers died in a crash)

Today, we were in the MR and got ever taken by a F360 on the road, then it when to a backraod which we were going to take! A sort of 'Backroad Touge' happened and we managed to stay near to it, and the driver did seem suprised when we came to the junction for the main road at the end! lol