We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its not as fast as the other but this is my new car and is a very rare car here

My new '98 BMW M3 E36 Comvertible with the first SMG gearbox

more shots may come later one

-Awesome E36-

That's your E36?! You're so lucky! I'd love to own one of those. Either that or an E39 M5. I'd love to see some pics.

That's your E36?! You're so lucky! I'd love to own one of those. Either that or an E39 M5. I'd love to see some pics.

well due to the messed rainy weather i dont drive it much but i think more shot will come tomorrow or maybe a vid of the car starting who knows.... ;)

its not as fast as the other but this is my new car and is a very rare car here

My new '98 BMW M3 E36 Comvertible with the first SMG gearbox

more shots may come later one

*snip*

You should definitely make a Showroom thread for it. I was looking at those a little (purely hypothetical, because I don't even have my first job yet), and they're certainly cool. My personal preference tends toward the sedans, but convertibles are nice, too, especially with nice-sounding Bimmer engines. :)

By the way, what's this "other" car?

Awesome car. :thumbsup:

-Leadfoot

;382259']You should definitely make a Showroom thread for it. I was looking at those a little (purely hypothetical, because I don't even have my first job yet), and they're certainly cool. My personal preference tends toward the sedans, but convertibles are nice, too, especially with nice-sounding Bimmer engines. :)

By the way, what's this "other" car?

Awesome car. :thumbsup:

-Leadfoot

i was referring to the E46 M3 convertible i recently sold. and the CLS i used to own but this goes fast too and it has some 2 VERY simple mods on it.

one is a eisenmann exhaust and the second is a carbon airfilter..

also my mum has got a new car for doing her groceries with and its a 2006 Golf R32 and thats fats but mine is faster :twisted:

i also received my first speeding ticket which was for driving 114kph where 100 is allowed and that retard ticket has a price of €70,= :(

but i still love the car