We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotting in the winter is kinda more fun tbh! Much more rewarding when you see something and you're genrally one of the only people to see it. Unlike summer where you just stand on sloane street, everything comes to you and about 100 other people do the same :lol:

No, way to cold. :lol:

This summer i'm probably ending up in Monaco again. Nice weather, nice girls and "some" nice cars. Did i mention the girls yet? :coolspot:

;399208']Oh, I figured you lived closer since you usually post lightweight track cars here. :( Besides, at least you don't have to kayak across the Atlantic to reach it (Google directions FTW/L :cheeky: ).

-Leadfoot

Ah well, i can be there in 1 hour and 45 minutes. Thank you unrestricted Autobahn :lol:

This Summer, get to take a ride in my moms friends 580HP Supercharged Camaro XDXD And my Cousins weridly also 580HP Corvette C5 Convertible They got it too 200MPH so I CANNOT WAIT!

Gotta love those LS engines. It's pretty crazy what people do to C5s. It makes sense, though, since they're surprisingly cheap (plenty of money left to crush some Texas Mile opposition :cheeky: ).

-Leadfoot

;399760']Holy shiny wheels, Batman! :p Nice find, though. Do you know the owner?

-Leadfoot

No, I don't. The drivers here are... you know, mean. If he caught me taking pictures, he'd probably yell or something. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid. :p

No, I don't. The drivers here are... you know, mean. If he caught me taking pictures, he'd probably yell or something. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid. :p

I think the owners of most supercars/luxury cars don't mind (assuming it's something that begs for attention anyway), but with Conti GT owners (or any modern Bentley, for that matter), I think you're right to be afraid.

I love those wheels.

I have yet to see a Conti with them. Most of the Continental GTs I see are Supersports, so they have different wheels.

-Leadfoot

;399775']I have yet to see a Conti with them. Most of the Continental GTs I see are Supersports, so they have different wheels.

-Leadfoot

Aww, lucky! I've never seen a Conti SS before. Whenever I see Bentley's, they're mostly Flying Spur's. Not that I'm complaining about it, though. I would very much like to see an Arnage. I loved them as a kid.