We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 11 Entry

Speed

Congratulations to Zurious for winning the Zonda PotW last week :) He has chosen the theme for this week to be Aston Martin. Any pic with an Aston Martin in is fine, so go explore :D

Entrants:

1. randomus_r

2. ShadowGT

3. RB26DETT

4. Car Freak

5. TriggerHappyJim

6. Andreaz1

7. MadMax

8. Ringo_60013

9. Iced_Bullet

10. zo6dude

11. CarboyZR1

12. Saaafe

13. Speed

14. Andrei221

15. -Lr-SpeedraceR

Closing Date: Sunday 10th February

Btw, my normal rules apply, 800x600 maximum size, unnoticable photoshopping is fine, but if someone picks up on it, and I agree, then sorry but you must withdraw the photo in question :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was probably the hardest PoTW I've ever done... Took so many pictures over almost 3h of TDU... Intended to only do 30mins!!! I actually logged on only to set my DoTW time, then I ran into this guy with a white DB9. *ping* went the light bulb in my head and the next thing I knew it was 2h after I told myself to stop... :(

Anyway here are the results:

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p265/1carfreak1/Test%20Drive%20Unlimited/20080204183845.jpg

Hello , i have a wide monitor and if i resize the pic from wide to 800x600 it looks awful.. can i use 960x600 ? or can you tell me a lower , wide res?

Just change it to within the boundaries. They don't have to be 800x600 exact, many of the pictures don't turn out that size, it's fine to have them less in one dimension for example my pictures are normally 800x474 simply because that's the largest size I can get within the boundaries :)

What wheels are on that?
It seems your question has been answered :p
Indeed, but do I spy photoshopping? :p
Yes actually you do. It's called resizing and cropping :cool:
Skyline rims, he's obsessed with it.

Indeed I am. But they do look nice, and have a relatively low kb size, so can be put on a lot of cars. They loko their best on a 575!

Yes actually you do. It's called resizing and cropping :cool:

I was actually looking at the blurring around the top of the door and the side intake/vent Aston trademark thing at the side because I've never seen TDU do that. But I'm apparently wrong, so sorry :rolleyes:

Now that you mention it, it does look like 'shopping, but unless I tripped out and did it without knowing ...

Well wait and see what Speed says ... it does look like shopping, but something must have gone wrong, as I did open it in paint and then 'shop afterwards ... may have clicked on it accedentily, as I do blur my pictures sometimes to get radial blur, and motion blur. I have no idea.