We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car reviews

CarMadMike

Alot of people like writing car reviews for in game cars, so heres a thread you can put your car reviews in

Here's my latest review: Pagani Zonda Roadster (TDU)

This car was quite rare a few months back, but a lot of people (lucky people I may add) have now been given the codes for this very special car.

This is my all time favourite car, but ill start with its negative points. Well the interior is the only let down really. So? I’ll move on to the stats, 239 when tuned, that’s rapid!, It also gets you there very fast, 0-60 3.1 seconds, all this power coming from its 660bhp engine. These are all valid reasons for why you should try and get this car, but the main reason is how fun this is to drive. If you don’t take care whilst driving this car, it will bite back at you and loose control, but the handling is excellent with driving aids on.

This car really is something special, and you know that from seeing it the first time, those crazy looks, this car is beautiful, and its even nicer in candy orange.

You will love this car from the moment you start up that engine and hear the noise it make, it really is one of the nicest sounding cars out there. I really hope I have convinced you to want to get this car, your missing out without one. I have over 2000miles on mine and this is my second one - I had to sell the first one.

Stats:

Max. Speed: 239mph

0-60: 3.1sec

Max. Power: 660 bhp

I’d give this car:

Handling: 10/10

Looks: 10/10

Noise: 10/10

Performance: 10/10

Fun: 10/10

Really go out of your way to get one of these on your garage!

[i also have a car reviewing site out soon, would you mind if the reviews that are posted here go on the new site, your username will be stated with the review]

Ok then.....

Aston Martin V8 Vantage

Looks great, maybe a bit too simular to the DB9, it's nippy and fairly fast, along with a stunning interior. Not as good to drive as I would have thought, but never the less, it's a brill all rounder.

At $100,000 ingame, a bargin too. If you want a cheap Aston that's fast and nippy, this is you're car. Unless you fancy uglier, more expensive, slower, bigger and old, you'd go for the DB7 Zagato, but please god don't. Go for the Vantage. Please!

Handling: 9/10

Looks: 10/10

Noise: 10/10

Performance: 10/10

Fun: 10/10

Handling needs to improved ever so slightly, but PERFECT other than that!

Great buy. Truly.:D

________

WEED VAPORIZER

i dont think anyone cares about your grammar that much, plus, with alot of french people trying to speak english with me at the moment, im quite used to confuzed english

@diablo: I did say that it was for any driving games, so is it possible for it to be moved to the xbox360 general driving section, i dont mind it being left here though

TDE stands for testdriveexpress, its a site for gaming car reviews, and also a club house, we organise cruises on most racing games

the forum is http://testdriveexpress.freeforums.org/index.php, we have a new site out soon so ive stopped advertising until that is released, next saturday should be the release date, and it will be www.testdriveexpress.co.uk

• 2 months later...

Well, not a review but rather much more of a tribute to KoenigsEgg.

It's a Kings Dream, a Kings Car, at King's Price. It properly is a King's conquest, how He Managed to draw so much power out of an Engine without electronic means.

It feels like an armored Knight on His Armored Horse moving at Striking Speed with the Longest Spear.

It's a means to defends People's Honour and Integrity, A thick 50 Carat Piece of Gold on motion, to protect burning all opposition by shear weight (mass+speed)

This is the emblem of Authority and comes with a mandatory, if you really want to be 'in', 60000$ Key ring of sapphires and precious gems.

It turns - handles - etc better than all But One.

The Shelby...

This is every researcher's fetish. This is the car that precipitated Saleen and KoenigsEgg etc, the high power tuning applications of today where being tried and applied by Shelby all that time ago.

Did Bill Gates not have a Shelby back when he was still a student?

This Car is ALIVE..... It's got a SOUL, a personality,,,, preferences,,,,, and might Not Do What You Like.

You might have to Beg her to start in the morning and she might piss you off now and again for petty reasons, but God, She Will never Never, Leave You Stranded. It's a Love of Living Life, kind a' Car.

The age of the car does not allow me behavioral judgment and criticism on it's disposition.

I'd laugh so hard if you ever got to drive on in real life and it didn't have a 'SOUL, a personality' xD

I'm obliged by regulations to continue on the specific topic!!

The TVR...

Now this is a British Impression of A New Age Good Looker, that you Succumb to because You can't hear her Scream Anymore...

It is Therapeutic of modern civil social neuroses and sexual dysfunctions.

It is beyond Me, What the Hell anyone would want with a TV R or not R