We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ford Gt Racing Gulf Edt

lewis4153

ford gt with gulf colourings is for sale

not a mark can see on this stunning racing legand it has a stage three tune up and could be yours for the remarkable price of $450.000 alot for some but not for others this offer is only on the xbox live trade list ...............

no time wasters pls

Erm.... why are we bidding on a car we haven't seen?

We? So you were bidding to then.... no didn't think so. Why am I bidding? Because I'm random like that. If he needs the $450k I'll happily buy it off him, even though I already have one in the Gulf colour scheme.

sorry ive messed it all up the price is $450.000 sorry to waste anybodys time my one and only excuse is that im new to the forum and a bit thick.........

No worries mate. I knew you didn't mean $450 but we weren't going to let you get away with it :D

No offense, but i think it's stupid for people to pay twice as much for a car with low mileage just because somebody has painted it.

None taken. Its more about helping him out than the car itself. @ lewis, I'll go find it :)

Light Blue, 3 miles $450k, Bought hope its yours or I helped someone else lol.