We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What are the funniest things you have heard in PGR4/TDU?

Camel

Funniest things heard on a xbox 360 game

Lets start the list of shall we.

Last night there was me, Baldred, MCW, ruthlessviper, Benson and some others who came and left. Anyway MCW just quit without saying a thing, so i rung him up and he said he had a power cut, I told everybody in the lobby, then i heard ruthlessviper say "If his power has gone out, how can he use his mobile". Then a few minutes later he said why did MCW go like we hadn't just been talking about it.

Oh and just a tip, don't make various animal sounds if your around MCW like baldred did because he gets a tad bit annoyed.

What are the funniest things you have heard?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really all that funny but I was TOLD (yes told, I was wrong when i said no, apprantly) that the USA will be getting a pack with all the "European" exclusive cars (last I checked they weren't just Europe) and an M3 GTR.. Classic BS.

MCW told me he would marry me to elle, but I couldn't be in a Mustang because it was crap so I had to be in a TVR and go to a club. He said he was becoming a priest. I think alcohol was involved, then mellors invited him to play COD4. Phew.

I can see this thread featuring MCW a fair bit lol

Not really all that funny but I was TOLD (yes told, I was wrong when i said no, apprantly) that the USA will be getting a pack with all the "European" exclusive cars (last I checked they weren't just Europe) and an M3 GTR.. Classic BS.

MCW told me he would marry me to elle, but I couldn't be in a Mustang because it was crap so I had to be in a TVR and go to a club. He said he was becoming a priest. I think alcohol was involved, then mellors invited him to play COD4. Phew.

I can see this thread featuring MCW a fair bit lol

Hehe, i invited him when i was drunk, then i got bored waiting and fell to sleep.

Mmmm, I can't usually remember what I hear on PGR, because I'm usually intoxicated but I often threaten to eat peoples dogs and so on....

@TWM: I am almost a priest, but I have to wait another two weeks due to some fooling around...

And yes, animal sounds made by Baldy make me want to strangle him with his own vocal chords

I was playin PGR4 last week friday on Live. And I was playing in a server with everyone from Britain. They said wow we have an American in here. I said yeah, started a race and everyone was like Americans can't drive. I got in front and won the race by 18 secs. One was like bloody hell I'm going to go kill meself i just got beat by an american.

Lol @ Kingskyline :P

This afternoon i went in Forza (Add that in the title lol) and did a B-class race on Tsukuba, i was in de Sentra, some other in de 206RC. I knocked him off by accident in the last turn. So i was like sorry dude and stuff, then he says: No problem, my fault. So the race went on, then there was a noob driving in the wrong direction, i pwnd him and made him go off instead of me. He started flaming me and stuff and said i couldn't drive and follow racing rules, but he was driving in the wrong direction lol

Guest RB26DETT

This is also funny, but since every other word is swearing, i wont post it but i will say part of the name. It is on youtube.

Croyt Goes Berserk On Xbox Live.

ROFLMAO! Now I know why Diablo hates Halo, look at what it did to that guy. I love the part when he slaps his TV!

• 4 weeks later...