We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Different types of Burnouts

Guest RB26DETT

• 7 months later...

i used to be able to do that after a really! light snow we would have this little paved path and just drift down it the guy in the second video probally put abit of oil or wax on his tires makes them really sliperly he must have some awsome balence skills.

• 1 month later...

Oh comon! Bike drifting! I've never so much crap in my entire life!

Its not even real tyre smoke. Infact I highly doubt you could get a tyre upto the right temperature, with just man power anyway.

Besides what they're doing doesn't take any skill at all, trust me.

Just watch some footage of Steve Peat doing 2 wheel 'drifts' on some of the MTB movies. Now that takes skill. http://www.mpora.com

Who cares if it doesnt take talent,or if it isnt real tire smoke its just some good old fashion fun and its entertaining trust me if i can do it anyone can! all it is,is to push your side into the seat and counter steer it aint rocket science, but if makes you happy who cares, for gods sake get a !!LIFE!!

Wow, chillout! I was commenting on the fact that they call it bike drifting.

Not once did I Tell them to stop enjoying themselves. So why do I need to get a life?! Which is pretty confusing because I get paid to ride my mountain bike and teach others how to do it also.