We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Mods : Rim-Swapping / Modifying / Colouring *Video Update* [Tutorials]

Iced_Bullet

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want to make rims like this for the RUF RGT?

http://www.motivemagazine.com/emAlbum/albums/Manufacturers/Porsche/911/2005-Current%20(type%20997)/GT3%20RS/EU/porsche-911-gt3-rs-997-2007-002.jpg

In black, of course...

Thanks!

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE THESE RIMS, PLEASE DON'T REPLACE THE ONES THAT ARE GREEN (I forget what file that is)!

-Leadfoot

;84180']Anyone want to make rims like this for the RUF RGT?

In black, of course...

Thanks!

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE THESE RIMS, PLEASE DON'T REPLACE THE ONES THAT ARE GREEN (I forget what file that is)!

-Leadfoot

These should work and they look very similar! They're 4kb smaller for front and back

E: Do you think the Edonis rims would work in pure black?

- Black Double 8-Spoke Rims

Wheel File size: 404kb

Creator: PITBULLfr66

[Download]

Click to Enlarge

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/Test%20Drive%20Unlimited/Mods/th8spoke_Rim_Mod.jpg

WOW, thank your for the Tutorials on the colors!

And I am guessing that the mods are visible to the other players online right?

I'm not 100% sure with that part.

Nope unfortunately not. Unless they do exactly the same mods. And no worries, glad the tutorials helped :)

Nope unfortunately not. Unless they do exactly the same mods. And no worries, glad the tutorials helped :)

hmmm..but how is that?

i was online yesterday and this guy named tnt-[edge]- or something like that had a Gallardo with red brake calipers and his friend beside him had a Gallardo with yellow brake calipers..and they where both Spyder versions too.

The brake callipers and the interior color change depending on what bodywork colour you buy from the dealer. You can exploit this with the custom paint shop, so to get a black RUF RK Spyder with a yellow stripe, interior and callipers buy a paint scheme that gives you those then re-paint. I reccomend this on the the Alfa Brera too, on most colours except red there is a nice red and cream interior trim availible, so spec that then re-paint the car