We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I bin asking my self, do i only create cars for the game ?? is there no one else ho build cars ?

I want to make a team with modders . texture moders and model modders. i think to make a car pack for TDU with only the newest cars.

I think it's the fact you have to buy the program and there urh aren't any free version if you get what I mean. Otherwise I'm sure everyone would be using zmodeler. But then I suppose the creator of the program has to stay alive so does open source it :p

Yeah I would like to know that too. I already have the model from a 2005 GTO out of Need For Speed: Most Wanted. With textures and everything!

I also have a 2006 Evolution IX MR from Need For Speed: Carbon with full textures.

Also they both have interiors and everything.

EDIT:

Hey guys, I have a question: which wheels are those on the Z and Skyline? They look like the gramlight 57c, but TDU only has the 57s... They might be the NISMO Z wheels, but I can't use the TDU Toolkit to put them on the skyline.

Also how did he get the carbon fiber hood? I would love to have that on the dual exhausts spoilerless Skyline.

Porsche Carrera GT

Okay here you go.. I don't know if .z3d format is bad but if you need it changed ill do it for you. :) Seeing you wanna check the model then i won't give you the textures just yet. Oh and seeing i texture basically anything if the model is good and you need the textures i can upgrade the textures abit. :cheeky:

Download

Yeah I would like to know that too. I already have the model from a 2005 GTO out of Need For Speed: Most Wanted. With textures and everything!

I also have a 2006 Evolution IX MR from Need For Speed: Carbon with full textures.

Also they both have interiors and everything.

EDIT:

Hey guys, I have a question: which wheels are those on the Z and Skyline? They look like the gramlight 57c, but TDU only has the 57s... They might be the NISMO Z wheels, but I can't use the TDU Toolkit to put them on the skyline.

Also how did he get the carbon fiber hood? I would love to have that on the dual exhausts spoilerless Skyline.

The TDU GTO is NOT modeled right, it's too thin and just not right. Please put your converted GTO in!

ALSO, COULD SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THE TDU RS4 INTO AN AUDI RS4 AVANT? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!!!

-Leadfoot