We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

ok i dont get it here

and the line '{O_01} 56066127' to '{O_01} 54066127'.

What you actually do is swap two colours. So you pick the car that has the colour you want (the "donor car"), and the car you want to have that colour, and swap their colour. So now the "donor car" has the colour of your vehicle, and your car has the colour if the donor car (the one you've picked).

you have to swap one of these:

{R_F01} 59266127

{R_F02} 60266127

{R_F03} 61266127

with one of these

{N_F01} 54066127

{N_F02} 55066127

For instance:

{R_F01} 59266127 and {N_F01} 54066127

will become

{R_F01} 54066127 and {N_F01} 59266127

The R if for Rouge, the R is for Nero (Red and Black in frensh). The F is for Ferrari. It does mean that other ferraris that are now black, are going to be red.

Which ones, you'll have to test and play around with it.

You could look for a car (you don't care much for), which has a "red", and use that as a donor car.

Hope this helps!

Good luck!

- Little_Ghost

i dont like body swapping...

gimme an explication like an ferrari f40 painted black:D

If I was to write an explanation, I would write exactly as follows but with the correct code lines. Now I don't know what they are, which is why I gave you a link to the colour code chart ;)

OK, I did change the quote slightly, but I added the changes to the first post too.

To make the Ferraris (painted in Nero Black paint), into Orange, I will change the line '{N_F01} 54066127' to '{N_F01} 56066127' and the line '{O_01} 56066127' to '{O_01} 54066127'. In otherwords I am swapping the numbers of the and the Black Paint code over.

Note that the 'N_F' relates to the colour Nero Black and the car manufacture Ferrari, and O stands for Orange

Guest RB26DETT
Matt88;92176']Simple question' date=' why are you putting the Evo IX onto the CLS55? Surely it would make more sense to replace the Skyline GTR as it's a 4WD Japanese saloon car too...[/quote']

lol. the skyline in TDU isn't the saloon version. NUGGET! :thumbsup:

anyway, replacing the skyline is a MORTAL SIN! :cheeky:

You know what I'd like to see? I'll probably get secretly laughed at for this, but I'd like to see a Fabia VRS or Octavia VRS. Either replacing the Golf R32 or Audi A3.

I'm not exactly requesting this, just letting my opinion be known. I suppose if anyone was extremely willing to do this a quick search on YouTube could bring up the diesel sound of the Fabia VRS - Magnex cat-back exhaust so it sounds more like a grunty petrol at mid range.

EDIT:

Damn I just thought. It's a diesel so it's gonna be redlining at 4500rpm. Eh, could always be converted to a 1.8T.