We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Well, the only people on here who know how to use it properly are BasBas2004 and tool831. However be aware they have been swamped with requests and questions, so please don't be dissapointed if you do try and contact them, if they don't respond. If you have a play around i'm sure you'll be able to find it. It may take a while though. The hard part is probably finding the women who takes you on a test drive. Try the ecr_a.bnk within C:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Level\Hawai\Spots. That might have it.

The C6 Targa is nice ! 8)

'Buy' --> '60.00$' :\

Yes, and '$60.00' --> 'Possibly not worth it'. Okay, that's stretching the arrows thing, but still.

Also, could a modder tell me if the parts of the car are seperated into different models, IE trunk/boot, hood, bumer, etc.? And how do you use the Modding Tools 1.4 "file size thing"? Thanks!

-Leadfoot

;95566']Also, could a modder tell me if the parts of the car are seperated into different models, IE trunk/boot, hood, bumer, etc.? And how do you use the Modding Tools 1.4 "file size thing"? Thanks!

-Leadfoot

The body (bumpers, roof, hood, trunk, spoiler, quarter panels) are one group. The doors each have their own group.

BasBas or other modders i need help, i import the police car file to the vihecules filemap (its allready there, under traffic) then i rename it to 300_C.bnk then it says that they will call it 300_C (2).bnk i say yes, then i take orginal file, name it 300_C (2).bnk and name the police file 300_C.bnk and that does change it, but the game crashes everytime i try to look at the car, what do i do??

also is the servers down??

I'm not swamped with requests or questions.. :) Anyways i may have done cars etc, to my knowledge with zmodeler its not possible to just add a girl. Unless you add one in zmodeler with no animations etc and just sitting there yeah sure that would work. :cheeky:

Sorry peoples about not replying much about the C6 Targa, i am working on it still etc. The main thing is the fuel tank texture keeps removing itsself. And i dont really wanna release something that isn't good looking or have pink/orange(to me) spots of missing textures.

Edit: If you guys really want, i can release a beta for the C6 Targa.

---------------

BasBas or other modders i need help, i import the police car file to the vihecules filemap (its allready there, under traffic) then i rename it to 300_C.bnk then it says that they will call it 300_C (2).bnk i say yes, then i take orginal file, name it 300_C (2).bnk and name the police file 300_C.bnk and that does change it, but the game crashes everytime i try to look at the car, what do i do??

also is the servers down??

Have you even looked at the file size.. Sure its small but in my opinion abit too small, plus the police car doesn't have a interior so my guess is of that, every car in TDU has a interior separate file (300_C_I.bnk) except the traffic so the interior has no place in that cop car cause like i said it has no interior mapped out etc.