We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BasBas, would it be wise to spend longer on this mod rather than churning out loads in a week? So we can have an interior? =]

It's quality I'm after, not Quantity. Any new cars is a bonus for me! But it's your choice.

I have to say, I completely agree with you. I couldn't have possibly said it better.

-Leadfoot

You can put it on the Coupe anyway if you want, it will be no problem, you just have to rename the files

And BasBas....great work, i hope the problem will be fixed so you are able to do the Reventon, cos the model is really great

But i think you'll do a LP560-4 right? as far as i know there is no LP540

Very BETA of the Reventon, first pic in game,

Toke me 3 hours to put it there, but Zmodeler mesht up my model with the smooth thing .. if you can see on the picture,s :( ...

But it is the begining of the Reventon.

rev_04.jpg

rev_05.jpg

Nice work :thumbsup:

But could you make the paint more like the original TDU cars. Because the paint off the Hummer H2 looks very different compared to the Original Cars. It looks less shiny and the colours are a bit different.

SLRRR

For alittle while i was playing around with just standard models. Few deletions with the roof and made a targa top C6. Sadly cannot be finished due to zmodeler exporter doesn't export it correct, trying to find out why though so it might be released if i can get it working and get the interior done.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/20080823083530.jpg

didn't you say you wantedto finish adding finishing touches to the Hummer H2 before you made another car Basbas? I love that hummer & would love to see a final version of it :)

I agree, along with finishing the other mods. i.e. their shadows. I spoke to BasBas and aparently it's only deleting one file which will fix the shadows.

As I said on the last page, it's quality everyone is after, not quantity.

:thumbsup: