We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hello, I'm new here. I've seen your cars and they look nice!! :D

I've downloaded them and they run very good without problems, and I have fun with it! :D

Respect from my site and don't stop modding, please ;-)

PS: Sorry my English isn't very good, when you don't understand something, you can ask me :)

Great wishes, Jango1992

BasBas, are you able to do this? I don't normally ask for things, but seeing as it looks like you're enjoying it, could you possibly make the lp640? Only needs a NFS spoiler and some air in-takes, we have the lights for them!

http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-2007/2007-Edo-Competition-Lamborghini-Murcielago-LP640-Front-And-Side-1024x768.jpg

Pleeeeassseeee =]

BasBas, are you able to do this? I don't normally ask for things, but seeing as it looks like you're enjoying it, could you possibly make the lp640? Only needs a NFS spoiler and some air in-takes, we have the lights for them!

http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-2007/2007-Edo-Competition-Lamborghini-Murcielago-LP640-Front-And-Side-1024x768.jpg

Pleeeeassseeee =]

Make a normal Lp640 or that Edo one. NO NFS Spoilers crap nor intakes...

I'm waiting to see when the more clean and classy mods come out, at the moment it looks like NFS threw up a bit over TDU. F430 becomes Scuderia, LP640, LP560, making the CLS into a Brabus etc. Exciting times!

Sounds great and those kind of mods would be awesome ;)

You could even turn the DB9 into a DBS and the Murcielago Roadster into an LP640 Roadster and what about....

A Zonda into a Zonda F?

That would be unbelievable! :D

I do my best to get the LP640 in game, but my computer is very annoying on the moment.

2 hdd,s are wrecked, my computer is very unstable on the moment. but as long windows is starting up there and live in it, we go one, there is still hope :)

Long Live BasBas2004's PC!!! Hip Hip Hurray, Hip Hip Hurray! :p

Great job dude, Crazy looking 350z, lovint it!