We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My Rabbut is a little bit jumpy, I got no cave for her, See is to big for putting in a cave,

59cm long, (28inch)

picture from rabbit.

Mabye i make the Mini, i like that one :)

Nice rabbit :D

thnx but isn't the car to short? or can you change that stuff

Can i use your cars online? the other players will probabley see the car that replaced it.

Hi Basbas

I was trying out the Audi RS4 with spoiler and was cruising with Leadfoot who was also in an RS4. I noticed taht when he was a bit far away from me you could only see the skeleton of the car. I think in most car games (even old ones like NFS 2) the cars have 2 models, a high detail one for when your close up behind it and a low detail one for when there's a bit more distance behind you.

You probably haven't noticed it since you only test it when your driving it and not when someone else is. Perhaps when you get a spare moment you can check it out and see if any other cars have the same problem.

Keep up the great work.

Looks nice! The interior window has a sword stuck through it, but at least you can see through it. And I have to say, I LOVE HOW YOU MADE THE INTAKE ON ONE SIDE CARBON FIBER, AND THE INTAKE ON THE OTHER A DIFFERENT SHAPE AND BODY COLOR! It really helps the driver know that the car is an LP-640! What's next? Oh, and I think that the Carrera GT should replace the Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster (unless you plan on making an LP-640 Roadster).

-Leadfoot

Is it possible to change the Murcellago to the LP640? or will the game crash?

And, which car will normally be replaced with it?

You can download it here, at the bottom: http://speedcarreview.com/?q=node/57 , and it replaces the Murcielago Coupe. If the game crashed when used, he wouldn't release the car, so don't worry. Plus, I've tested it, and it works. Just backup the original file, overwrite the old file with the downloaded one, and Enjoy!

-Leadfoot