We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official TDU:C Megapack Cruise! 25th April.

Mb

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have I ever told you I love you :)
Well, I made a decent sound mod for the TVR, then I worked out the changes can only be heard outside the car, on the bonnet, it's the same high pitched crap noise. And I can't find a file where the're located ...

So ... Mb, I will be taking the 612 in either dark red, white or orange! :D

Can't believe this!

My mother has friends around for dinner tonight, and when ever we have friends around, we sit at the table talking for hours! So I might miss the cruise! ffs!

I'll try and leave.

*snort* Mother? xD ;)

Sucks though, my parents are like that. BORING! :rolleyes:

S71NG3R and I are at the Mclaren dealership now, so if anyone wants to join, even you guys in group 2 then please do :) A few people have pulled out/ are running late from group 1, so if you want to grab their place then feel free ;)

Right well I got fed up of smart comments aimed at me when I said they were annoying me. (you should have realised I was pretty annoyed when I had spent literally 50mins trying to solve the lag problem) My DVD Recorder stopped working. I'm tired. I cba to struggle. I asked you to wait 2 mins, you didn't. And that last comment from TSS and Mb pushed me over the top, so I decided I'd leave. I also got very annoyed with my lagging problem.

That was great, even if I was the slower with my E-class Lexus and most of you were going at top speed with A/B-Class ^^

Will post some beautiful pics laters ;)

I didn't go top speed! It was David and Speedfreak flooring it all the way ;)

But they always do, so hey :D

To be fair and this is the truth it was actually Speed who said that, Balto. He was trying to be me so that I would be the one getting into trouble but his plan failed. Anyway enough about that. Last night was not bad.

Obviously there was some connection issues and my smart comment didn't help and I apologize for that but I thought Iced would take it as a joke but he didn't and I blame myself for it.

I floored in bursts sometimes just to get away from people being right up behind me as it's one of the things which annoys me :p. It's also very funny to just go down a couple of gears and floor it and "everything in your rear view mirror instantly becomes a speck" :D

There were some up's and down's but overall it was an ok cruise and fairly enjoyable ;)