We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Sport Relief [What you did] & [BBC channels] [Now]

Iced_Bullet

Hey, just a thread for us to talk about tonight's show and what you've been up to to help it :D

Including the Top Gear Ground Force at 10:40 is I'm right :)

It has just started now on BBC One.

Presenters:

Richard Hammond

Davina McCall

Gary Linekar

Leona Lewis is signing on the show!!! I do like her voice :cool:

At college, we had a dress-up in sports gear meaning there was an influx of chavs haha! inc. me :p Oh and a Conga which lasted about 2 minutes ... :oook:

if you did all 3 it would have been £4.50 sir, unless you only texted for chappers and dave and not for chris today, as for me we're doing a sponsored run at work tomorrow, so were looking to raise around £2000 and I've donated £100 tonight.

boo ho, just found out my car is gonna cost me an extra £400 which i don't have, and even i still donated

I generally only donate to 2 charaties, Breast cancer care & guide dogs for the blind because both of those charities helped 2 members of my family who are no longer here so I feel I should help them by giving them money because without either of them I probably would have lost 2 close family members much sooner than I did :(!

OK,

Add that to the fact that this month will be a tight one what with insurance, car loan, phone bill, board & general living costs !!!!

I realise it sounds selfish but I simply cannot afford it !!!

if you did all 3 it would have been £4.50 sir, unless you only texted for chappers and dave and not for chris today, as for me we're doing a sponsored run at work tomorrow, so were looking to raise around £2000 and I've donated £100 tonight.

Why would if be 4.50? Technically, I was wrong because at least 63p of the pound it cost me goes to Sport Relief to it was like... £1.86. I think :p

Meh, that's not very much :(

did nothing for sport relief, but we had a charity day with my college on friday, fancy dress and all :D

i was dressed as a Man in Black, my best friend hattie was a pirate, and my other good mate sarah was a rubics cube and hattie's friend chloe did a '30p a kiss' thing, between us we got £150 :D