We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lets all have a minute of silence.

TDU 505

Dear fellow forumers, we are gathered here to witness

what a 4WD Nissan GTR, thats reportedly only 3 days old,

can become in a matter of seconds, thats to a driver, who couldn't handle his car.

Unfortunately friends of the owner say that a scrap-yard's going to be his resting place.

(P.S any bidders for the scraps?)

Let his soul (the car u ninny) rest in peace.

Shall we have a minute of silence, to respect, and to reflect on his (car again u ninny) life, no matter how short, and his potential to become one of the greatest cars to be shipped here in Singapore.

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/1407434/ShowPost.aspx

Happen in Malaysia KL..but the car belongs to a singaporean..looks really bad..and the car is only afew days old..this car cost around USD$150k here in Singapore.<some said the owner was driving to Malaysia to Sepang when it lost control.>(this is the 3rd GTR wrecked.)

1st happen in Japan.

2nd happen in Hong Kong

3rd happen in Malaysia

Scroll down for pics.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Oh and the driver's fine :)

P.S if it doesn't seem too painful, a GTR here can buy a Gallardo in the States. (THANK YOU LKY :mad:)

Wars come and go, but my soldiers, they stay eternal.

A very moving eulogy Mark... <sheds a tear>

*clicks*

:wtf:! The link doesn't work!!!!

But yeah this was quite dumb. I heard about this from my friend on Monday (the one whose uncle brought those cars to my school). I think it was a malaysian who couldn't handle the car (ironical, considering the grip that 4WD system puts out is supposed to be unbreakable)

What's sad about it? It's "just" a GT-R, i'd call this sad...

koenigsegg_20061022_001.jpg

and this

carreragt_20060402_002.jpg

So i don't really see the point of this thread.

Sorry for all you GT-R fanboys, but it's just not worth a topic. ;)

(I do like the GT-R, but hell, it's just 120k, it will be replaced with a new one, no worries)

koenigsegg_20061022_001.jpg

and this

carreragt_20060402_002.jpg

(I do like the GT-R, but hell, it's just 120k, it will be replaced with a new one, no worries)

its NOT just 120k here ok..

meh, methinks the GTR is ugleh so no big loss on my part

only time a wrecked car has saddened me was when our 20 year old VW jetta (was completely crap and smelt like a cesspit) got torched in 2005...

fudging pikeys >.>

I should really hit you for saying that. No car is "just" a car, especially not a GTR! Any smashed up car deserves a thread and a eulogy. We may all have different tastes though, that Koenigsegg and that Carrera GT didn't bother me one bit. That GTR moved me.

R.I.P. Godzilla, you will be sadly missed.

I should really hit you for saying that. No car is "just" a car, especially not a GTR! Any smashed up car deserves a thread and a eulogy. We may all have different tastes though, that Koenigsegg and that Carrera GT didn't bother me one bit. That GTR moved me.

R.I.P. Godzilla, you will be sadly missed.

Well, have fun making the millions of threads for all the cars being smashed daily in accidents around the world :oook:

Well, have fun making the millions of threads for all the cars being smashed daily in accidents around the world :oook:

I'm not going to but come on, it's true. If your Nissan Micra got smashed up you would make a thread and give it a eulogy (not saying you have one, just in case you did have one) - each car matters as much as each other.

well lets just say that Singapore is not supercar country like Holland (seems to be).

You dont see 450k (yes 450k HERE) getting damaged all the time. Drivers here (well at least those that i dont know :D) drive their exotics CAREFULLY as they are EXPENSIVE.

And to add on to that i dont really care if the Koenigsegg or CGT is wrecked or whatever. But this guy's GTR, its our's.