We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BTCC & Motorsport: ITV4 *Brands Hatch 21st September 11:30PM*

Eudemon

I don't know if anyone else has been watching this but ITV4 has had almsot 4 hours of motorsport including all the Live action from the BTCC races at Brands Hatch as well as showing the Ginetta Cup race, Porsche Supercup race and the Formula Renault's have just finished their race also. Now the build up to race 3 of the BTCC is coming up and Giovanardi has already won races 1 and 2 and as always the racing has been brilliant. So if you're available the next hour throw on ITV4 and watch the last race of the first round of the 2008 BTCC Championship as I bet it'll be a good one.

:D

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a BIG impact that one and it's just shown a very nice replay from Plato's POV showing that basically Tom Chilton was slower out the corner than Plato and the Honda seemed to slide slightly resulting in the Honda coming across the front of the Seat which then resulted in getting pinged into Onslow Cole (sp?) throwing him into the barrier.

Cheeky there at the end squeezing him onto the grass but all above board as it's just the racing line he was taking. Great race, a real testament to what the BTCC is all about. Now I just wish the cars would go back to saloons and Audi, Alfa, Mercedes etc would jump back into it !

Damn unlucky kal as it was an amazing day of racing and a week on Saturday it's the same thing but at Rockingham!! Looks like it's going to be a constant also as the RAC BMW's have "BTCC on ITV4" on their rear plates.

I think Hybrid though was saying they repeat the races or at least highlights on ITV1 through the week.

Also here's some clips to cheer you up or make you even more upset, your choice ! lol

http://uk.youtube.com/results?search_query=BTCC+2008+Brands+Hatch&search_type=

Lookie Lookie!! http://www.btcc.net/html/tvtimetable.php

• 2 weeks later...

Rounds 4, 5 and 6 are on today, the first race round 4 which was a 16 lap sprint race was won by Gordon Shedden with Darren Turner and Matt Neal in 3rd. It started to rain with about 4 laps to go and it looks like the next couple of races are going to be eventful if anything!

5 hours of Motorsport !!