We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BTCC & Motorsport: ITV4 *Brands Hatch 21st September 11:30PM*

Eudemon

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F1 is crap in entertainment compared to Touring Cars though. I only watch F1 if it's on to be honest.

Yeah but Le Mans is more exciting than F1 & Touring cars put together :eek:.

I can't wait for Le Mans, just another excuse to criticise British engineering aka Aston Martin *cough Can't be the Corvette :D cough*

Plus we have the whole Audi-Pug derv thing going on aswell :excited: !!!!!!!!

Speaking of Le Mans and surprised noone's posted this yet, did anyone see the crash that Marc Gene had in the Peugeot LMP at testing at the weekend?

HQ version

Yeah I heard about it, I feel sorry for the guys at Peugeot who have to work flat out to get the car ready for Le Mans Qualify next Wednesday I think it is.

I really hope Peugeot win, I mean that would be such a powerful marketing tool if they did beat Audi at Le Mans :).

Ofcourse I'm backing the Yanks in the GT1 class, History shows the Corvette's have been more successful at Le Mans compared to the DBR9's :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Diablo are you gonna be watching Le Mans then ????

Its on Eurosport & Eurosport 2 so no excuses :p lol !!!!

• 1 month later...

Anyone been watching these races? I watched the first part before the Tour de France came on and that 2nd race was amazing and I was going to give you guys a headsup about it here but I didn't want to miss any of it plus I was lying in my bed.

So here's a definite calls to arms to wakeup, switch on your TV and watch the last race of the day, should be a good one and the Seat's have been dominating thus far.

Who won today's Tour De France stage ??????

Joke lol.

Anyway I didn't watch I was at work (:mad: !!!) but even if I was off I would watched DTM/Tour De France anyway so I would have missed it anyway :thumbsup:.

and that's constructive how? :p Anyway tour de france was in the middle of the racing so you could have watched both :D

Or I could have watched all of today's stage of Le Tour De France on Eurosport, and all of DTM on Motors TV but instead I was working :mad: !!!!!!!!

I was working as well nige, it's nothing to be angry about, your not forced to do it.

Thats the thing I was told :-x, I'm currently at another store to help out while they are moving departments plus I have been awake for 27 hours now so I am abit moody :mad:.

• 2 weeks later...