We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU server down?

jbenekeorr

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ALWAYS have iffy connections with the servers unless im playing at like 12AM or later; when theres not a ton of people playing. Now after the carpack came out, after they fixed the servers, I had an awesome connection and never dropped out(stayed connected for a couple hours) for a few days, but now its back to the way it always has been. Sometimes I get lucky and I get to cruise with people for 45 minutes or so. Other times, I click someone on the map, cant find them, try someone else, nope, try a third, player map doesn't work at all.

Am I the only one that has to play at midnight or later to be able to keep a connection? Im not talking about today, or whenever the servers are crap, im talking about all the time since youve been playing.

Well, before the patch you used to be able to hex edit it. But this time, it's just the servers are overloaded, so it's put my online account as offline ... nice of it :p

i am sorry for this extremely noobie question: so if i started an account as online account, then i can only play this account when i m connected to the server right? hence what if i am in somewhere with no internet connection and i want to play TDU i can only do it by making another different offline account??

Guest RB26DETT

it's down again!

i was cruising with GhostRacerGti a few hours ago and while cruising I got a error message "The TDU servers are not available at the moment..." I clicked Ok and everything was still normal and we continued cruising til he had to go.

now, i try to log-in and it says the same error when i select my profile. damn it!