We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Pets

iBilo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 2 miniature Daschunds, Bubba + Chester. Bubba is fatther of 3 puppies that were born on 9/11. Bubba and Chester are both males, but sometimes I wonder. They won't even go near the door if it is rainy out and only like one brand of food... I'll post pictures soon :D

Haven't got anything atm, although my Mum's looking at buying another couple of hamsters. I've had various hamsters/guinea pigs/fish/gerbils in the past though.

My parents also used to have a couple of dogs (unfortunately before I was around), proper Old English Sheepdogs, similar to this ball of fluff :)

old_english_sheepdog.jpg

Guest ShiZzl3

I got 2 kelpies cross boarder collie (Jessie and max) , 1 boxer named Steve, and a Jack russle cross maltease named billy.

Parents owns a racing horse with dads brother. 50/50, we also have 2 cockatoos, 3 parrots and 2 budgies. (yes the cockatoos can speak.)

And i have a bearded dragon named muhamad (his awesome)

Really Nice Dog there.

This picture is off google, due to the pics being on another laptop.

p907087292-2.jpg

Mines female and is only 1, Its a cross as its alot smaller, looks very similar. Hungarian Vizsla.

She has just developped a fetish for cardboard and Plastic, she steals them and runs away with it to chew. She is actually in the room with me now stealing a wrapper off me.

awww man im jealous!

i LOVE DOGS but as i live in an apartment it would be inhumane to have one

P.S I mean BIG dogs...every chihuahua i see i kick 'em

just kidding...i just hate their YAPYAPYAP

I hate most animals lol, have 3 fish (two died recently, i quite liked one acctully, quite old). I dought i'll be popular if I say I hate dogs but oh well. Cat's are all right I suppose but smell to much lol, hampsters are pointless becouse they sleep at the wrong times and ginipigs are two big. I'm not agaisn't pets though, bring a lot of people a lot of happiness.

Pherelas, I think you need a Girble, they sleep almost a day but they are also awake on the same day, quite strange and cool if you ask me, btw Im gonna check mine now... yep she's a sleep (she has nerve attacks when she feels happy, no kidding)

CDM YOUR DOG IS BEAUTIFUL

The M, is for dodgeM...

Then again, it could always be for monorail kitteh

ahh sucks!!!!!!! CDM- crazed dodgem? whats the M for?

w00t 1000 posts, actually 1003 buy its awesome anyways, IM CAUSING A STIR YAAAAAAAAAAY, whats that supposed to mean?

:oook::oook::oook:<<<< Thats all that people can say, :oook::oook: to you two

• 1 month later...