We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hey

Slider

Hi guys, some of you will have seen me last night at the cruise. Macd invited me along and I'd like to get involved with TDU Central.

Name : Graeme

Spookh

Hello there mah friend, we will be giving a gold badge to Macd later as for you, you can start cleaning the hallway, This is the home of the choosen ones who likes to slap regardless monkeys so enjoy here. The mods will be waiting for you in the mods lounge and if your hungry nab on some "Brown Goat Drops" in the Cafeteria

Oh sorry Slider, I guess you spent an hour on the hallway doing nothing huh? lol.. Well I want to organize the rooms this time, currently im just saying silly numbers.

ok:

First Floor

#1- Naughty Naughty Boy (who wants room 1?)

#2- MB

#3- RB26DETT

#4- Drift Nismo

#5- Speed

#6- LR Speedracer

#7- Randomus_r

#8- Andreaz

#9- CarMadMike

#10- ShadowGT

#11- RH12234

#12- Slider

#13-

#14-

#15-

#16-

#17-

#18-

#19-

#20- TheScottishSpotter

Each Floor has 20 rooms, there is 5 floors in one part of the building of the big House, For now on you will have to tell me which floor and room would you like

Guest RB26DETT
You don't want to know what I paid for room number 1 with internal doors with Mb :p

i thought you didn't have internal doors as balto doesn't want anything suspicious happening in the tdu:c headquarters. :p