We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What really annoys you?

iBilo

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What annoys me ... here's 10 thoughts

1. Cold Bitter

2. Warm Lager

3. The Price of Petrol

4. People parking in MY space outside my flat

5. SKY TV

6. Old people driving way below the speed limit (especially if it's on a main road/motorway)

7. People who sit a couple of inches off your bumper when all it means is they'll get in front of you and no where else when you're driving in traffic

8. Sara Cox

9. Anything to do with this silly 'PC/Blame culture' world we now live in

10. Speed cameras in silly places at silly times of day

What annoys me ... here's 10 thoughts

1. Cold Bitter

2. Warm Lager

3. The Price of Petrol

4. People parking in MY space outside my flat

5. SKY TV

6. Old people driving way below the speed limit (especially if it's on a main road/motorway)

7. People who sit a couple of inches off your bumper when all it means is they'll get in front of you and no where else when you're driving in traffic

8. Sara Cox

9. Anything to do with this silly 'PC/Blame culture' world we now live in

10. Speed cameras in silly places at silly times of day

Whats wrong with Sky, sure their customer service is worse than a lada riva in a drag race and its way to expensive but as a product its brilliant.

And for your parking problem, buy 4 clamps, put a sign up and charge them 4 times to remove all the clamps. Or build a brick wall all the way round their car.

Speed Camera's

Roadworks

SKY

60 Minute Makeover Grrr

Petrol Prices

Road Tax

The Government

Nokia

Nissan

090 Numbers

ITV

Channel 5

Whistles

Shopping

Threads Like this.

Members who spam.

Swearing when it's not allowed

People who don't like the word "Fiddlesticks"

Stilton Cheese

Women Drivers

And that's enough for now.

Whats wrong with Sky, sure their customer service is worse than a lada riva in a drag race and its way to expensive but as a product its brilliant.

And for your parking problem, buy 4 clamps, put a sign up and charge them 4 times to remove all the clamps. Or build a brick wall all the way round their car.

I like your way of thinking:)

Every Nokia phone i have had has broken on me, they either freeze or just decide to stop working so on that note i will never own one again. And because i experience a woman's driving daily i can say they are highly annoying.

Virgin Media is a much better service then Sky.

Im sorry but i disagree, I have Sky HD, and had sky + when it came out, before virgin + or whatever the thing is called.

I do know what virgin is like, and the interaction between the remote and the box is dire compared to skys. I know Sky comes at a price but its a brilliant product.

I have Virgin Media at home since moving ... used to watch a few programmes on Sky One ... Battlestar, Lost, etc ... thank heavens for tv streaming sites

Nissan

Stilton Cheese

What's wrong with Stilton or Nissan?

I thought ChesterFiled was spelt ChesterField, I know where it is, Im from manchester and im a city fan ;)

I hate this wireless keyboard and i cant read anything or even view the site proporly because i kinda screwed up my PC and my resolution is stuck at 640X480 and everything is giant. And BOOOOOOOOO

Every Nokia phone i have had has broken on me, they either freeze or just decide to stop working so on that note i will never own one again. And because i experience a woman's driving daily i can say they are highly annoying.

You're not supposed to say things like that, I'm stuck with one now for another 18 months :p

@ mellors - wtf? Why is the signal going through wood? :oook:

Ha ha Mellors :D !!!

You shoudn't have a soccer team logo as your avator, plus its Man U and that tells me you are a glory hunter :D !

Shame on you !

How many times do i have to say, im not a glory supporter, i have been a Man U fan since before i was born and so was my dad and my granddad and so on, its like it has been passed down through my family and glory supporters are only bothered about the major matches. I watch or listen to every single match so meh.

You're not supposed to say things like that, I'm stuck with one now for another 18 months :p

@ mellors - wtf? Why is the signal going through wood? :oook:

The signal is going through wood as it was a cheap wireless keyboard and the sensor thing doesn't have a cable on it so its plugged into the back of the PC so it doesn't get in the way on the front.

*takes breath*

How many times do i have to say, im not a glory supporter, i have been a Man U fan since before i was born and so was my dad and my granddad and so on, its like it has been passed down through my family and glory supporters are only bothered about the major matches. I watch or listen to every single match so meh.

I cant exactly be called a glory hunter for supporting city, i mean my family near owned the club. (and a few played for it).

Your not a glory hunter no, but the people that dont do anything, and when you get to the final or something they turn up, i think thats glory hunting