We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Yeaaa Tdu Finnaly Arrived!!!

Sunny

hey, my copy of tdu finnaly arrived!!! I just installed it, works great. Bought a TT nd im jus figurin thins out righ now. Still don't get some of the controls. Can someone tell me how you get into photomode or w/e? :D

thankss:excited:

hey, my copy of tdu finnaly arrived!!! I just installed it, works great. Bought a TT nd im jus figurin thins out righ now. Still don't get some of the controls. Can someone tell me how you get into photomode or w/e? :D

thankss:excited:

You need to do some races and other challanges to rank up to Amateur Rank, then you unlock Photomode, I think it Amateur Rank Might be Pro or Rookie not sure :D

You need to do some races and other challanges to rank up to Amateur Rank, then you unlock Photomode, I think it Amateur Rank Might be Pro or Rookie not sure :D

ahh seriously? dangit. oh w/e. oh and i heard that deleting that "radial" file or w/e its called helps the game run smoother? let me know, and 1 last thing. I wana test drive a lambo, do i gotta unlock the roads first or can I just find it on the map and go?

If you look at the dealers on the map, you can click on them.

The first time you go there you have to drive to there, but after 1 time you can click on the dealer and just enter. :) You have to discover them first. :)

If you look at the dealers on the map, you can click on them.

The first time you go there you have to drive to there, but after 1 time you can click on the dealer and just enter. :) You have to discover them first. :)

aiight thx, u kno anytin bout dat radial file thin?

a couple more questionsss :D how do i find out what my fps are ingame? and also, If i want to install the new patch will it delete any of my profiles or anythin cuz im pretty far now nd i dont wana start over.

let me know thx

Fraps does take up some resources, so really on a 512mb machine, it might hinder game play.

If you go into your file properties for your TDU shortcut icon, go to the target and add -fps to the end of it.

Like so: "C:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\TestDriveUnlimited.exe" -fps

This will display your FPS in red at the top left corner of your game screen. it makes online chat hard to read, so if you plan on chatting alot, I wouldn't use it.