We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

4x Anti Alias

Ringo_60013

just a note, dunno if anyone else has posted this but if you go to options and select 4xAA whilst driving and then the game goes really slow, i found a way to get round it. (although i only tried it on my PC, might not work on other systems) go into your house (any) into the wardrobe to change clothes. then change to 4xAA. and it should be 4xAA whilst driving without stuttering or just general slowness. :) have fun if this helps you!!

It normally takes a big chunk out of your FPS as it requires post-processing and also takes some of your graphical memory.

The purpose of AA is to reduce the "jaggies" you get when playing games.

+1, you can also force upto 16x depending on what graphics card you have.

I use 16x af and 2x aa, all filters on tri. I get from 27fps lowest and 70fps highest. (1440x900p 8600GTS OC 750/1025) as for my cpu it does not hit over 70% while playing tdu and ram sits on 60%

If I go any higher AA then 8x my gpu can't handle it on tdu (20- fps)

4xAA turned on in the wardrobe in the house doesn't affect performance when playing TDU but taking video is affected i think. if you turn 4xAA on while driving it slows the game to a crawl on my PC but for some reason its fine with it if i do this.

@MCiN7 try turning 8xAA on in the wardrobe see if it helps i'd love to know if it does. thx

It depends where about you are driving as turning AA on in the house will affect the FPS when driving outside the same as it would if you turned it on outside, this may be a bug in the game and it could be defaulting back to what it was set at before.

nah my game is fine, runs smooth, even with 8x, it's just 16x that my graphics card cant handle with tdu. I leave it on 4x forced in nvidia CP so all my games run alright.

' @MCiN7 try turning 8xAA on in the wardrobe see if it helps i'd love to know if it does. thx ' I don't have the problem you have, because I force it, once im in game, im in.